7 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Public stuffing. Public belly play. Lotion. Messy eating. Poolside greed. ~7 minutes

Casey's living it up on vacation as she kicks off her #feedeeworldtour. She had a day to relax before all the real filming began, so she figured she'd whip out her camera and show you just how greedy she can be in public when there's people around. Watch Casey lay out at her very crowded hotel pool (you will hear in the background there are lots of people around). She pulls out her sunscreen and does her best to lotion up that big heavy gut. Looks like someone has been enjoying herself while on vacation! You'll get a short glimpse of Casey waddling in and out of the pool. But the most incredible part of this clip is when Casey lays back with that giant tummy out and she whips out a box of donuts. Casey destroys the donuts in minutes, even double fisting them at one point. Her face is covered in crumbs and she licks her fingers to ensure that she gets every last morsel. She rubs that gut shamelessly. Casey has absolutely no shame in the hog she has become. There were people staring from the pool but also from the rooms above as she hogged out for you. Given the nature of this public content, there is very very little talking in this clip. However, watching Casey in action in public makes up for it for sure. If you're into public fatties, this clip is for you! 

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

You want a preview of @Curvage Casey's Florida content upcoming? Just a taste?! Feast your eyes on this fatty filling herself in public, belly out, stuffing as she fattens herself for the world to see! Casey's beautiful skin getting darker as she soaks in the warm rays of the sun! Exquisite content from our Curvage Goddess who is set to blow up the site once again when she displays her even FATTER body in the Sunshine State in a few weeks! 

Link to review
JaredHill6969

Legit fav I love this video, if I was at that pool.. wouldn’t be able to control myself from staring 😍

Link to review
Hank Scorpio

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another awesome video from everyone’s favourite hog! Casey is enjoying herself on vacation. She’s in the sun, in a small and revealing bikini, stuffing herself with doughnuts. Only wish I’d been there to view it in person! I don’t think I’d have ever left my sun longer lol ;) we get some awesome views of Casey’s perfect round belly and her fat out of shape ass. There’s plenty of jiggle to enjoy here too. Awesome clip as always! Make sure you add it to your collection 😊❤️

Response from the author:

Thank you so much handsome ❤️ your reviews are always my favorite!!

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Casey shows you how she is in public with her fat hog gut out. Not as much talking but if you can’t get off from this you need help. Casey shows you her fat red hog gut and bounces ok in front of people at the pool and then she shows you that DUMP TRUCK ass. Great vid as she stuffs herself at the pool 

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

Casey stealthily tries to make your day batter as she feasts on donuts and rubs and jiggles that big belly! Even though their are people around watching, it’s still a great video and Casey is able to get some great shots by the poolside. Well done!❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
jackal27

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Why can’t I ever be as lucky to see a woman as sexy as Casey taking a sun bath at any of the hotel pools I visit?! It is so hot seeing Casey enjoying her time in California. To see Casey lay in pool lounge chair stuffing her face with a large box of donuts in a shrinking bikini. She represents everything I would love to have in a committed girlfriend. It’s so hot at the end, seeing Casey’s stuffed, bloated belly flowing and resting comfortably between her thick legs that can’t help be spread apart due to belly’s increasing mass. Can’t wait to see what Casey shares next on her fat fabulous trip 😍🔥👍

Response from the author:

Thank you so much love ❤️ I am so happy you enjoyed seeing me be a greedy piggy by the pool!

Link to review