4 Screenshots

About This File

CurvyBaby is on her knees begging for you to make her YOUR pig! She wants you to fatten her daily until she’s HUGE. She tells you her deep immobile fantasies as she BEGS you to fatten her even fatter! She tells you everything she dreams of doing once she’s your big fat hog, and how life would be together as you two progress throughout your fattening lifestyle! All she wants is to be fatter, and for you, her feeder, to make her that way! She promises to do everything you say and eat EVERYTHING you feed her! Pretty please?!?? 💋🐷😍 

Other Files from Curvybaby

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

crudeatoms

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

As the description says, Baby fantasizes about being your feedee. What makes this different from the other vids like it? She's a cute woman, especially the way she begs you to fatten her up. That begging, for me, is what takes this from good to great.

If you like fat chats and women wanting you to feed them, get this.

One note - there are a few audio quality issues. You can still make out each word she says, but I know that bothers some people.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for your review!! So glad you liked it 🥰🤩❤️

Link to review
teasesfatties

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

CB is amazing. Highly recommend any of her clips. 🥵🥵

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! I appreciate you a lot! Xoxox 💕🐷❤️

Link to review