2 Screenshots

About This File

You walk into the bedroom after a long day and find Kat lying on the bed waiting in a new outfit that leaves little to the imagination. She teases you with talk of her growing body and how she needs you to feed her more while rubbing oil all over. After nine minutes of teasing, jiggling, bouncing, spanking, and moaning you're about to burst, and she finally gives you what you want. 

20200926_005436.gif

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

CCT0ny

You know exactly what to say to turn me on! I wish that you really are waiting in my room after a long day. You are so damn sexy, Kat, you literally had my mouth hanging open the entire time I was watching this video! I honestly don't know what part of you is my favorite. Your chunky belly is so sexy, I want to kiss every inch of it. But your ass looks so fat, I want to squeeze it hard with both hands. And your tits are unbelievably beautiful, I can't tell you how badly I want to suck on them! Whether I'm below you or on top, I'm worshipping every part of your growing body, and I can't wait to see you grow even bigger!

Link to review
Jason Roman

Damn I love your big ass baby 5 out of 5

I wish you could make more stuck videos focusing on your butt or maybe fart videos 😍

Link to review