5 Screenshots

About This File

Lexxyy is pushing her limits. Her man made her a huge eggs Benedict breakfast and hash browns (it was fucking bomb, I regret not taking a picture 😫) and then he left for work, leaving her at home. 😅

He didn't know that I had these delicious pumpkin spiced cupcakes hidden in my side of the closet.. 🤭🤭 I fucked up and already ate 4 of them last night while he was downstairs playing PS4 games.. 

So after he went to work. I went to the local store and grabbed a 2 liter of my favorite soda pop! Do you know how much sugar and carbs are in soda!?! Holy fuck!!! No wonder why its so DELICIOUS! 🤤 

Came back home. Put on my old red outfit.. (if you bought my old content) Shit is tight as fuck around my waist. WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?? 

Takes the first bite of that pumpkin spiced cuppy cake... MMMMMM BABY 🤤🤤 already full af from eggs benny, but PUNNKIIN SPICEEE WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING??! mmm. Different kind of VIBE babes. Shoves as many cakes down the throat, moaning and appreciating each bite with big gulps of that new carbonated Sprite 😋

BEST FEELING EVER. 🥰

Jiggling, burping, bellybutton play, fat lower belly slumping over.. 

Wait until part 2, the aftermath feeling.. 🤓

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.