1 Screenshot

About This File

Ms MacNCheese was feeling especially sexy when getting ready to film her Lasagnerie video, she couldn't resist snapping a few pics before the real fun began. However, a few pics, quickly turned into a full blown photo shoot. Making good use of her studio space, she gets into all sorts of different positions, showing of her voluptuous and growing figure. 

This photo set includes 44 pictures of varying angles, effects, and sizes all edited and watermarked  -  Enjoy!

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

xxxdmcxxx

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Ms MacNCheese looks absolutely gorgeous in this photoset, and her lingerie is so sexy. Lots of amazing shots and the lighting and poses are excellent. If you loved the few photos she posted from this set in her forum topic, there is so much more here to enjoy. 😍

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!! This was sort of a passion project for me. I enjoyed every aspect of it, and I think it shows. Thank you for reviewing! ❤️ 

Link to review
Jl33

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Easy 5 star review here.  Ms MacNCheese is beyond erotic in the set where you see every tantalizing curve, while she drives you absolutely wild in her flirty, sexy lingerie.  Her hair is perfect and so are her poses, Ms MacNCheese is a natural in front of the camera and you wont be disappointed if you buy this set.  To me, I would rather have access to all content than all my TV subscriptions combined, so if you think about it I'm getting one heck of deal!!  She is a Goddess!!!

Response from the author:

You are to friggin sweet, you're gonna give me a cavity! I felt my absolute best in this set. It was by far my most favorite project ever and let me show my creative/artistic side. I'd LOVEEEEEE to do more modeling/boudoir/edgy photography. Thank you so much for digging through the archives to find this gem and taking the time to write such an elegant review! 

Link to review