5 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me stuff my face in my first TWO PART video :D

Watch me get so excited about my pizza and my Dr. Pepper!

Listen to me moan and groan about how delicious it is while taking huge bites!

Lots of talk about me getting fatter and fatter the more I eat and drink!

I'm filling up my belly so fast that it lets out a few belches .. excuse me!

I make sure to show you all my fatty curves and talk about how turned on it makes me to be so chubby and fat. I can't wait to gain even more!

~~~~~

Check out part two as well where I get super turned on and starting moaning and getting pleasure from all my fatness... super sensual and sexy. You'll want your speakers turned down for that one... 😉

As always thank you for your support!

🥰

Other Files from ChubbyValerie

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Nice! I know i said i was greedy and you probably didn't want to make more videos but when you hit the milestone or mid 250 what are your thought about revisiting for more of update reasons I think both of us would benefit from that Because you may get more $ or same $ and more appreciation Like i am not trying to force you to do this and be downright rude but i am hoping you will somehow do this of your own choice Also eating the pizza has alot of grease but i think with your gain you can be eating alot more dessert like junkfood i don't know what foods you like but how would  1 or 2 bowls of ice cream or 2 liter soda as another option + fried chicken or food you would consider your favorite i bet you couldn't resist and even though the portion size is big you would probably want to eat all of it considering its right in front of you Then Once you felt all the food put on the clothes this will help you see how big you got if you can even fit them! Eating all of this will get u used to eating more often daily so you will get bigger faster Besides is it not your goal to feel turned on and fatter? ❤️

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.