4 Screenshots

About This File

DONUTS 🍩 DONUTS

stuffing my face with delicious donuts and giving my big belly and boobies DELICIOUS rubs. 

Come play with me and feed me while I let it all hang out! 😘😉

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

CaptainCool

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Great choice of clothes for the vid!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Lauren has such the cute, perky personality which is on full display as she sits with her big belly out while shoving donuts in her beautiful cheeks! Hear her talk about her love for donuts and food in general as we get to see ALL her gorgeous curves expanding before our eyes. I think I do see why this turns you on, Lauren ;) You're not the only one! 300? I say go for 400! 😍 30 STARS!

Link to review
walts86

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Perfect video. Lauren is so beautiful, she loves donuts, and has a body to die for. What's not to like? Oh, and her personality is sparky and really great, and shines through in this vid. Love it.

Response from the author:

You just made my heart happy! 

❤️❤️❤️❤️ And my belly! 

Link to review
ricyoshi

Lauren is absolutely divine and quickly becoming one of my favourite Curvage models! She leaves little to the imagination as she devours several donuts (including some of them in one go!) whilst caressing her curves and talking directly to you 🥵

Thank you!! 

Message me for your sweet treat! 

❤️❤️

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

Used to not like donuts!? WTF! I am glad you renounced your heretical ways.

Wow I love your curves and watching you chow down. Beautiful

Omg you're hilarious! Thanks for the review! Message me for a sweet treat! 

Link to review
Tendedsugar

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A snack having some snacks? You betcha! It’s hard to tell what’s more appetizing, the donuts or Lauren?!😉 

🙌🙌🙌🙌

Yesssssuh! 

You rock!

❤️🍬

Link to review
Guest Old soul

Love it. Very cute and classy. I bet you could do two dozen now if you really wanted too. 😏

Thank you!! 

Message me for your sweet treat! ❤️❤️❤️❤️🍬

Link to review
KDV

Beautiful looks and a fun personality? What more could you want! Great video, definitely made a new fan out of me!

Message me for a sweet treat tomorrow!

Link to review
Jt2412

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

She knows how to handle a donut or two or seven.... almost like she’s had practice.

Hey! Message me and I'll send your sweet treat in the a.m.! 

❤️

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

Lauren Lush is beyond adorable in this cute clip where she has WAY too much fun devouring a plate of half a dozen donuts!!  In addition to watching her chow down, you'll love how she jiggles her wonderfully soft body and how her magnificent, blubbery belly totally engulfs the tiny little black shorts you can only just barely see she has on . . . 

Link to review
bozak

This is a fantastic video.  I loved hearing Lauren talk about how much she loves donuts now.  And she looks beautiful while indulging herself.  Lauren has quickly become my primary reason for logging in.  Content like this, plus her normal posts are exactly the kind of stuff I like to see.    

Link to review
Lexi Foxxx

MY FAVORITE CURVAGE MODEL!  JUST EFFING LOOK AT HER!!  WHAT ELSE COULD YOU WANT?! 😍😍😍😍

Also, those donuts look delicious both in and out of your mouth and boobies 😍😍

Link to review
Whatsup1234

Flawless!!! Lauren’s voluptuous belly is so wide and overlaps those thighs do much 😍😍 Also love the way she handles those donuts in her mouth lol 

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

Lauren giggles and jiggles through this stuffing video. Her tiny outfit flaunts every curve, and every admiring caress of her plump tummy and breasts shows how happy Lauren is with her growing figure. Enjoy watching her turn donut eating into an artform as she nibbles, licks, and gobbles treat after treat in a celebration of softness. 

Link to review
AJ-Xander

I got this clip for $1 and WOW, what a steel! I absolutely loved watching this beauty stuff donuts in her mouth while playing with her belly and showing off her fat body at various angles. And if you're reading this, you will too :) Buy this clip. Lauren won't disappoint 💓

Link to review