3 Screenshots

About This File

HOT HOT HOT

tiny short shorts, busting out of my sports bra while I stretch! 

MANY POSITIONS, A LOT OF LAUREN! 

having such a big belly, big ass and big boobies it important to stretch so I can keep on eating my delicious food and be loose! ❤️😘

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

AllContrast

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow. You really don't have a bad angle 😍 keep doing you and getting bigger and more beautiful everyday! Phenomenal set

Response from the author:

I love this review so much! 

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

As alluring as when she first released it a year and a half ago, this set captures numerous stretching and exercise poses which each display Lauren's amazingly thick body and soft, sexy curves in a variety of captivating ways.  A creative and uniquely hot photoshoot sure to satisfy anyone!!!

Link to review
Tendedsugar

Mmm look at all of Lauren’s soft luscious FATTT as she stretches in some very petite work out clothes😍 just makes you think about how big she’s gotten herself and how much work she does for us! You gotta love her❤️

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

The effects of Lauren's gain are starting to show as she spills out of every opening in her workout apparel. Her too-tight sports bra gives her cleavage any woman would kill for and her tiny shorts are no match for her swelling tummy, which plops satisfyingly on thighs that would inspire song. From behind, her plush bum peeks playfully out from beneath her barely-there bottoms and her hourglass figure gives you all the time in the world. 

Link to review