Cake Chug Challenge

$6.99

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Challenge • Cake Shake • Chugging • Stuffing • Belly Play • Burping • Ass Play • Fat Chat ~ 18 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

I was craving a cake shake but my feeder wanted to take things to the next level and challenge me...

So we made two shakes with real cake slices and then duct taped the 1.5L containers to my hands!

The rule was that I couldn't get my hands freed until I finished both of the thick fatty shakes!

These things were loaded with Ice Cream, Heavy Cream, Whole Milk and of course full slices of cake!

Watch as I chug pure sugar and fat until my belly is painfully stuffed...

•••••••••••••••••••••••

This was inspired by the drinking game "Edward Fortyhands" with a feedee twist 😉

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest brcyllr

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Another fantastic video, Mochii! When you were making those shakes, I was thinking "either of them is pretty big, and now you're making two of them, and then you're adding cake to both!"  I knew you were going to really outdo yourself on these... and as you said, one is never enough, so might as well make 2 (or more!).   You should definitely include shakes like these in your daily food intake!  I love your chubby wrists!  That side view at 11:36... wow, you are getting totally huge, looking like a true beached whale!  Your gut is truly a natural wonder, you should be proud how it can handle anything you shovel into it (which is everything around you!).  I love how when you sit, your belly is reaching halfway to your knees.  So beautiful and sexy 😍

Link to review