7 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Instructions for satisfaction. Intimacy chat. Belly play. ~6.5 minutes

Listen closely as she tells you exactly how she'd like you to do it and what she wants you to think about. Look at her. Look what you've done to her. She's HUGE! That turns you on, doesn't it? You've taken her fit little body and turned her into a big, gorgeous, FAT pig. Watch Casey bounce and listen as she giggles with pleasure knowing how good she's making you feel. Watch her open that greedy mouth and smile. Let the video tell the rest of the story... :)

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM! If you are having difficulty streaming the video, I highly suggest downloading it to your computer. 

----------------------------------------

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥Read my TRUE WG story HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, godstone45 said:

This clip is incredibly hot! You won't regret the purchase!

Thank you so much love! I love getting you off ;) 

9 hours ago, cream stuffed puff said:

This clip is sure to get you off. Well worth it.

hehe thanks love! ❤️ 

1 hour ago, pgtip00 said:

More sensually hot stuff from our favorite hog.  If I didn't know better I'd say she really enjoys this stuff.  😉

Love being your dirty little fat slut ;)

Gotta say this video has one of the hottest descriptions and and is really what that what it says and more :)

On 9/24/2020 at 8:38 AM, Fapioso said:

Gotta say this video has one of the hottest descriptions and and is really what that what it says and more :)

Agree with this poster. The description got my attention and the clip delivered. Bravo. 

• Curvage Model
On 9/24/2020 at 8:38 AM, Fapioso said:

On 9/30/2020 at 12:54 AM, deerwasquick said:

Agree with this poster. The description got my attention and the clip delivered. Bravo. 

Awww thank you both! I put a lot of effort into my descriptions so I am thrilled to hear you love them ;) 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.