7 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Instructions for satisfaction. Intimacy chat. Belly play. ~6.5 minutes

Listen closely as she tells you exactly how she'd like you to do it and what she wants you to think about. Look at her. Look what you've done to her. She's HUGE! That turns you on, doesn't it? You've taken her fit little body and turned her into a big, gorgeous, FAT pig. Watch Casey bounce and listen as she giggles with pleasure knowing how good she's making you feel. Watch her open that greedy mouth and smile. Let the video tell the rest of the story... :)

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM! If you are having difficulty streaming the video, I highly suggest downloading it to your computer. 

----------------------------------------

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥Read my TRUE WG story HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ZAIZEK

casey was too hot in that linngerie I failed the instructions.... wow, that bouncing just made me cum, so sexy!!

Link to review
vautrin

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This clip is so hot that it simultaneously melted my laptop and started an electrical fire which burned down my home.

I'm now a homeless troubadour, that wanders the land, singing the praises of this video to anyone who will listen.

Despite the unfortunate sequence of events above, I'd do it all again and highly recommend this clip to all.

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

This clip is an absolute dream come true! Casey in her little red lingerie, instructing on getting off to her and her gorgeous body! Her face won't stop becoming more beautiful the rounder she gets! But her perfect voice is what truly sells her sex appeal. She has the perfect voice to get off to! She is an ABSOLUTE dream and to know she will only grow and grow is almost too hot in and of itself! 30 STARS, Babe! Love you! 💓

Link to review
Hank Scorpio

Casey is right. There’s nothing I enjoy more than getting off to her. And this clip will get you off and then some! Casey is wearing incredibly sexy and tight lingerie which her big udder titties and belly are literally spilling out of. 

As if that’s not enough to get you off Casey then provides you with instructions of exactly how she wants you to get off. It’s perfect and I only wish Casey was there to provide instructions each and every time. And yes, I am DESPERATE to cum all over that big hog belly. 

Make sure you buy this clip ASAP! 😊❤️

Link to review
deerwasquick

Great clip.  Casey’s confidence really shines through here as she has great command of the scene and viewer. Anyone can say the right things but you can tell that her mind is in the right place and she really means what she says.  For the price of a coke and a smoke, you can have a proper wank.  You won’t regret this one. 

Link to review
Guest Ljj

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

News flash: this clip GETS YOU OFF. Casey instructs how she wants you to stroke that cock  that gets hard only for her huge hog gut and juicy tits and fat arms and double chin. Casey tells you how every drop of cum motivates her to stuff another donut down her gullet into that fat tub of lard. Amazing clip 

Link to review
pgtip00

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Casey dials up the heat to 11.  The sexy voice is in full effect from the very beginning, as is the trademark bouncing and belly slapping.  Oh she is so in love with that belly (aren't we all!) Casey turns herself on more and more as she instructs you on how she wants you to get yourself off.  She breathes hard, moans, and plays with her belly and fupa throughout, begging you to cum all over that fat jiggly belly.  Steaming hot stuff from our girl again.  Love it!

Link to review
Guest cream stuffed puff

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

a quality instructional for your wanking pleasure. You may want some lube to really imagine being inside of her mouth. 😉

Link to review