6 Screenshots

About This File

This clip is purely just belly, ass and thighs!!

I've just got out the shower and my hair is dripping wet.. I rub baby oil into my fat tanned body and talk about my gain. I talk about goals, what I eat on a daily basis, my parents reaction, struggles to use the sunbeds and my upcoming holidays. 

GS x X

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I like these kind of updates from goddess shar talking about her gain, this clip is hot :wub: just focusing on her belly, butt & thighs. I like how you mention you are making your way though the just eat list, that is a brilliant idea 🐷. Plus the fact that you might out grow the tanning bed is amazing. (I did Google most tanning beds can take upto 250 pounds or more, plenty more room to grow.) Can't wait to see how much you gain from your holiday hope you have plenty to eat.

Link to review
dj2k1357

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

My 3 favorite body parts on full display :D Another amazing video. Probably my fave non-stuffing one to date. Loved the oiling up and slapping of your thighs belly and ass. You look so soft and jiggle so much. The beginning of you soaking wet out the shower is beyond words. And I absolutely love the Marvel panties, especially Spiderman on your fupa hehe. I really hope you can get your wish and get a bigger butt and wider hips as you gain. I'm an ass man at heart so an extra peary Shar would be a God send :)  Hope your big bum swallows these panties even more next time ;) 

Link to review