3 Screenshots

About This File

Biggblondie wakes up in the middle of the night and realizes her belly is feeling pretty empty. She wanders out into the kitchen and plops herself at the table with her round apron belly spilling onto her lap. She devours slice after slice of pizza, washing it down by chugging orange soda right out of the two liter. She finishes it off with a cookie and lots of belly rubs and belches. 

DFE39F45-6A9B-406D-9329-3366F68FF92B.thumb.jpeg.c1b47afdb57c529aa6a3dca906f51aeb.jpeg

8305A1B4-C858-4BA8-835F-2A21653B60A9.thumb.jpeg.b8cd7a1bfe34235c6fd1da94e41bb140.jpeg

B727FD24-C081-4D40-B9FA-3DDE378EE1A5.thumb.jpeg.1c8fb2ba9cc25b2e26173d2f9b584da4.jpeg

Edited by Biggblondie2.x0

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

JustJim

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Great clip, the preview pictures are very much what you get - a gloriously big gorgeous woman gorging on pizza and chugging like mad. 

I'm personally loving the way she can't keep her hands off her ever-expanding stomach as she devours everything within sight, she has such a rhythmic way of rubbing her bigger belly that is especially alluring.

She's looking truly massive and indulgent, and the burps are a welcome addition to (at least for me), I wish there was some more talking in it but overall it's a great price for a great clip, you'll definitely enjoy! 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the feedback, I truly appreciate it! I’ll try to remember to talk more in my future videos! I always forget to talk to the camera, especially when eating. I’m always trying to do better as this is still kind of new to me. I’m glad you enjoyed my clip overall! ❤️

Link to review