4 Screenshots

About This File

Retirement Sale 
Originally $4.99 
Now $3.00

There's a special place for the most loyal of subs, and that's inside this BBW goddesses belly. Lucky for you, you're about to witness me eating my fat piggy sub, but don't get too sad, you turn is next. Before a piggy gets properly eaten and turned to mush, I start by teasing my piggy, carefully allowing them to get adjusted to the warmth of my mouth and the softness of my tongue. I then let all my piggy's experience the pleasure of my soft and plump curves as up close as possible. I start by placing them in my cleavage and suffocating them with my ample breasts. I then make them my perfect piggy chair, sitting on them instead. What's left are a few moments of pure bliss before they know they're about to be turned into my snack, the ultimate sacrifice, and service for a goddess like me. This little piggy is just so sweet, but I'm growing and far from satisfied. You're next. Get ready to give into goddess, and become my ultimate piggy.

Clip Features: BBW Domme, Dominant Feedee, Vore, Vore Roleplay

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

13master13

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Such an enticing predator - would love to see some same-size scenarios! Glad to see you getting into the role... just as I'd be glad to be getting into those rolls 😜

Link to review
FedDragon97

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Definitely you should make more Giantess / Vore content

10/10 on this one

Response from the author:

Thank you! I really enjoy doing it and never knew I would, so making more is definitely on my list!

Link to review