5 Screenshots

About This File

Being fat and working out is always an experience for me, add a workout bike, and I'm in for one hell of a time. Things start with me hosting myself onto the bike, a not so easy feat at my weight. I start off at a moderate pace for me, working up a sweat at this size is inevitable. As I slightly pick up speed I quickly become out of breath and start panting, while struggling to keep up. In a weak attempt to cool down I strip off my shorts, getting down to just my bikini. I quickly shift my attention to my next need, my hunger! Besides, every workout needs good fuel up. Luckily for me, I get handed a sugary fat donut. The fried dough hits my lips and I'm instantly ready to keep going. I'm still out of breath but determined to show you what limited skills I've got. 
Clip Features: workout, eating, out of breath, fat in motion, belly fat grabbing, multiple angles, fat chat. 

Want a free clip?

Simply review this clip and I’ll send you a PM with a clip of your choosing. Clip must be of equal value and will be delivered to you within 24 hours of your review!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌