2 Screenshots

About This File

New Lingerie! 

So tight on every single curves! 

This may just give you a heart attack! 

Not for the faint of heart, and not for prudes! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Lauren knows how to be sexy and these photos showcase ALL her amazing curves and sensual attitude ;) she also knows how to price these albums and trust me they're worth it! She's got a great career ahead of her here on Curvage! 

Link to review
Guest StirCrazy94545

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This time, everything's sheer! I'm not too keen on those mighty morphin' power pasties that show up in a couple of the pics though. Free the nipple!

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

A seductive shoot showcasing sexy lingerie flattering every aspect of Lauren's spectacular figure!!  The angles at which she's captured provide a marvelous tour of her wonderful curves, and her endearing yet enticing poses and expressions beckon you to linger at almost every photo . . .

These amazing pics are definitely hot enough, but to see the same set of lingerie (plus a few others) on a far heftier Lauren, check out her Yoga Ball video!!

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

Lauren smolders for the camera again in this set, filling out her lingerie like no one else can. Her figure is so plush she seems to jiggle even in a still image, and her come-hither eyes dazzling smile will make you feel like you're the only two people in the world. Your cares whisk away with a tilt of her head. 

Link to review

My oh my miss Lauren is looking riTHICKulous😍🔥 her boobs tight compacted in a small bra, ready to blow, her booty looking oh so big and wide, and that belly looking soft!

Link to review