4 Screenshots

About This File

SALE! SALE! SALE!

trying on old clothes that are too tight! I put up a sweat trying to get them over my thighs!! 

bra, thong and too tight of clothes. The buttons burst open on my top! 

Showing a lot of skin and eating a chocolate cookie for energy during my outfit change! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Frenchcookie

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

The video is short but you'd be surpized at the amount of jiggle and squeeze it contains! Lauren is as adorable as ever!

Response from the author:

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow absolute bombshell!

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
Kakarot77

5 stars doesn't even Begin to cover it. You're great in front of the camera for a Number of reasons, please keep talking witcho cute voice and keep eating 🥰

Gladly ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you!!!

Link to review
AllContrast

It wont be long before none of that fits you and you snap that bra right off 😍 great clip!

I am so incredibly happy that you liked it! 

And yes, you're right!!!! 

Link to review
Guest excaliburger

You are absolutely stunning 😁 I would love to see more videos like this

Thank you! I will definitely be making more videos in the near future! If you have any ideas please send them my way! 

Link to review
teasesfatties

Gorgeous woman. Flawless body. Can't wait to see her get bigger. 

Thank you for your support! ❤️ I can't wait either!!!! 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

This Lauren is so sexy and cute! Her first clip is fantastic! She's going to have a wonderful career here on Curvage! And those pants will keep getting tighter! ;)

I cannot wait to get bigger! 

Thank you for your AMAZING support! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
Jt2412

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

Lauren’s first video and she has quite the sparkling personality. Cute, chubby and a lovely voice. Consider this purchase as a donation to the pants fund 😉

You seriously MADE my day ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you for the love and I cannot wait to post more! 

Link to review
Dingus1396

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

It was great, looking sexy in that outfit.

I would hope to see you outgrow those leggings completely, or at least ripp them open 😈🍑

Let me know what I can do next time to get that 5 stars! ❤️😘❤️

Thank you for the love! 

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

A big thanks to @LaurenLush and the good folks who run Curvage for making this and many others of Lauren's videos available again!!  It's much appreciate by me and I'm sure others who showed up late to the party!

A fun and adorably cute clip in and of itself, this video now has the additional accolade of being the first ever video released in the career of a wonderfully beautiful and enchanting model who has since grown in all ways into an absolute legend!!  If you, like me, couldn't get this before, definitely do so now!!

Oh my goodness you are sooo incredibly good to me! I’m glad you can enjoy my older clips and appreciate them still!

Link to review
Whatsup1234

I was a little late to the part, but had to check out Lauren’s first video! She looks gorgeous as always 🔥🔥 and shows the work she put in over the summer (stuffing her face lol). Love using this as a comparison as she continues to balloon up 😍

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

Even in this early clip, you can see Lauren's natural ability to charm the camera. Struggling into too tight pants and a tiny crop top, Lauren never misses a beat as she playfully giggles and jiggles for you. Her chunkiness hints a the videos to come and this is a great companion piece to compare her progress as she continues to blossom.

Link to review
Bored123

Lauren is super cute! Stuffing her growing curves into a snug outfit while snacking might be the reason why she's outgrowing her outfits.

Link to review
Guest StirCrazy94545

Wait, those clothes sort of fit, as in the pants didn't split and the bra was what kept the top from buttoning. Lose the bra, and the top would have fit! 😈

Link to review
Tendedsugar

At first glance, you can already tell Lauren is a dime😍 a pure sweetheart who just screams wife material! A soothing voice and infectious smile melts my heart and will melt yours! We gotta get this girl new pants asap so we can have a part 2!😉

Link to review