6 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Messy eating. Stuffing. Heavy cream. Painful stuffing. Pig play. Fat slob. Weight gain. Jiggles. ~20 minutes

So many of you enjoyed Becoming A Pig 1, that pig Casey has decided to turn her exploration into these animalistic ways into a series. Casey eats a lot. A LOT. There are many times where she finds herself out of food, so to keep the prized pig well fed she's always stocked up with heavy cream to keep that gut full. Casey sits down on the floor, like a pig, to show you some insight into her cream chugs. Casey demolishes 6400 calories, 2 quarts, of heavy cream rapidly. In between chugs she's eating whipped cream with her bare hands like an absolute hog. This girl has no regard for self control anymore. There's no turning back. Watch Casey enter a state of delusion as her gut rapidly expands and fills with heavy cream. Towards the end she's truly in a trance. Just repeating over and over, "more cream," "more fat"... Casey is determined to finish both quarts so she can earn her fix. Afterall, Casey is a good pig. This is a side of Casey you've never seen before - controlled and compelled by her calories. She somehow manages to roll that fat lard ass over at the end so her gut can sway between her mammoth thighs but it doesn't last long. She's so painfully full she can barely think straight. Enjoy this naughty insight into her hog-ish ways. 

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Ljj said:

so hot hog

Hehe thanks babe ❤️ 

4 hours ago, Bauer88 said:

This clip is a MUST OWN!!  She really outdid herself in this one.  Her eagerness and enthusiasm is infectious and is what makes it such one of her hottest clips to date! You won't be disappointed 👍

SO happy you enjoyed it! I love sharing this messy side of me with you guys ;) it sure is doing a number on my weight since we started going down this pig road!

4 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

This video should come with a warning.

Caution: several cool down periods will be required when watching this video. 😍

Hehehehehe. I love to hear that. Warning: fat pig at play

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, TheGoldenDun said:

This is so wonderful to watch! I love seeing you just bloating and jiggling that big belly of yours Casey! I loved hearing you struggle as you try to lift your huge gut to show off on all fours!❤️😍🤤❤️ You’re so sexy and curvy!

Hehehe thanks love. What shall I plan for pig part 3? Let's see what greedy mess I can come up with for the next one

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

I’d love to see you waddle around the house holding your huge belly. And I’d also love to see a butt shot, besides bellies, I love huge plump butts❤️😍❤️

Thinking I may crawl around my condo like a pig and make my way into the kitchen to eat out of my trough ;)

And you call yourself a pig, HA. You were having such a hard time with just two small cartons of heavy cream and one measley can of whip cream. If you were really a pig like you say, that amount of heavy cream and whip cream should be double if not triple the amount. This just means you have a long ways to go to be the pig or rather the hog that you say you are and what we wish you to be. You are going to need to really stretch that stomach of yours out and so this sad attempt of hoghood does not happen again. If you really want to reach that goal weight of yours by the end of the year, you are going to need to. Maybe that Casey can truly deserve to be called a Hog of a Woman. 😈

@Curvage Casey it's crazy how much fatter and more insatiable you have become in just 3 short months! Imagining you in March or April has my mouth watering and pants bulging, Babe! 🥵

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.