6 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Messy eating. Stuffing. Heavy cream. Painful stuffing. Pig play. Fat slob. Weight gain. Jiggles. ~20 minutes

So many of you enjoyed Becoming A Pig 1, that pig Casey has decided to turn her exploration into these animalistic ways into a series. Casey eats a lot. A LOT. There are many times where she finds herself out of food, so to keep the prized pig well fed she's always stocked up with heavy cream to keep that gut full. Casey sits down on the floor, like a pig, to show you some insight into her cream chugs. Casey demolishes 6400 calories, 2 quarts, of heavy cream rapidly. In between chugs she's eating whipped cream with her bare hands like an absolute hog. This girl has no regard for self control anymore. There's no turning back. Watch Casey enter a state of delusion as her gut rapidly expands and fills with heavy cream. Towards the end she's truly in a trance. Just repeating over and over, "more cream," "more fat"... Casey is determined to finish both quarts so she can earn her fix. Afterall, Casey is a good pig. This is a side of Casey you've never seen before - controlled and compelled by her calories. She somehow manages to roll that fat lard ass over at the end so her gut can sway between her mammoth thighs but it doesn't last long. She's so painfully full she can barely think straight. Enjoy this naughty insight into her hog-ish ways. 

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ZAIZEK

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The part 1 is really hot but this one is on a whole new level! Casey is tpping up big time both with more greed and way way more calorie intake, just to see her push herself getting fatter and fatter at his insanely short time is just so so sexy! recccomend it!!!! you won't be dissapointed ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

"More cream!" This is a phrase Casey repeats over and over again and it perfectly summarizes her entire existence recently. It is so hot to see her in this state where all she wants is food and drink and to expand. It helps too that she has such a freaking sexy voice that you just want her to ride you as you squirt multiple kinds of cream into her ;) Yes, Casey, more cream! 😈

Link to review
Hank Scorpio

If you didn’t know Casey was the ultimate pig (and how could you not?!) you will after watching this! Casey looks incredible (as always) and highlights her piggish ways by chugging down 6400 (SIX THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED) calories in a matter of minutes as if they were a glass of water. Like the good pig she is, Casey gets lots of cream all over her face. She’ll be rewarded for that later I’m sure ;) 

Casey toils towards the end but motivates herself into a trance like state, saying to herself that only good pigs get fucked. Luckily for her, and us, Casey isn’t just a good pig but is the best pig and finishes off her cream with ease in the end. It’s like she’s on a mission from God but, as always, when the mission involves being a pig, Casey passes with flying colours. We even get to see her on all fours at the end offering us the perfect piggy view. Buy this now!! ❤️

Link to review
jpark786

You call yourself a pig, but you are having such a hard time even putting down two small cartons of heavy cream and some whip cream. Now if you were really a pig, that amount would be double if not triple, but I guess not. I guess this means that you still have a long ways to go to really be the pig or rather the hog we all wish for you to be. You are going to have to really krank up your calorie and food intake. To really pack that fat gut tight like a drum and then eat some more on a constant basis to really increase that stomack capacity. You are going to have to if you are going to reach that goal weight of your by the end of the year. Maybe by then, that Casey can earn the right to be called a real Hog of a Woman.😍😈

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

A great sequel to Casey’s journey to becoming a pig! She is incredibly sexy and can’t contain her excitement as she gobbles down thousands of calories of heavy cream! I swear that she is just bloating as she drinks. This is a must buy if you want to watch her in her journey to becoming a piggy!

Link to review
Tastic1

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Incredible. Simply incredible.

20 minutes of a hog doing what hogs do and consuming enough calories to feed a family for a day.

Her excitement is infectious has gulps down mouthfuls of cream straight from the bottle. 

@Curvage Casey ends up visibly distressed and can barely hold herself together as her belly is so painfully full.

I can't wait to see what the 3rd instalment of mind-blowing series contains. 🐷

Link to review
jackal27

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

There are so many great  things that make this clip worthy of more than 5 stars. First off, Casey’s eating habits. Casey embracing her more of fatty pig sloppy side where she chugs down 2 quarts of heavy whipping cream while also slurping down a large bowl of whipped cream with her face and bare hands is so sexy. Secondly, the camera angle is so great. The clip here feels like you’re laying down right below Casey while she stuffs herself. This angle also provides the perfect view that truly shows off just how much fatter Casey is becoming. It’s so clear to see that Casey’s double chin is now becoming a permanent fat roll that sits comfortably around her jawline and neck. You can also tell her arms are looking fuller, and of course her looks even more bloated, round and oh so beautiful 😍. Casey always brings her A game, this clip included, so please buy this and enjoy 😉🔥👍

Link to review
pgtip00

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

When Casey announced that Becoming A Pig would be made into a series, we all knew that each successive release would need to be a step up from the previous.  Part 1 set the bar pretty damned high, so part 2 promised to be something even more special.  PROMISE KEPT!  Casey is in a frenzy as she downs 6000+ calories of cream in a matter of minutes.  She pushes herself so hard she is on the verge of delirium - barely in control as the first carton of cream is emptied.  The struggle is real as she starts on the second quart.  She is clearly in pain yet cannot help herself.  She is compelled to finish it all, willing herself to reach the goal she set for herself.  And God help me she does!  She progresses into a trance-like state, telling herself over and over again "I need more cream".  Its crazy how horny this makes her.  She cannot help but jiggle her fat belly and play with her fupa, despite the struggle to contain the vast amount of heavy, calorie laden cream she has consumed.

Watch this video.  You will not be disappointed!

Link to review
Bauer88

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

WOW!!!  Casey has completely outdone herself in this new clip!  While she may not bet as messy as she did in her previous "Becoming a Pig" video, her dirty talk in this clip is filthy enough to stand on its own!!

We are really seeing Casey go through a metamorphosis into a true gaining goddess!  I don't think I've ever seen a feedee truly be their own feeder before, but Casey does just that as she guzzles down two quarts of heavy cream.  Watching her chant, cheer and push herself throughout the clip is what makes this EASILY her hottest and most outstanding clip to date!! I was floored by how much enthusiasm she showed while she pounded down heavy cream with such ease and in such a short amount of time.  The shots of her tilting her head back as far as she can and seeing her stomach expand and contract as she passionately chugs both quarts was by far the hottest part for me, and was definitely what got me off in this jaw-dropping clip. 

Usually I shame her for the gluttonous hog that she is becoming, but after watching her newest clip I can do nothing but praise her and say "Bravo, Casey, Bravo"!!! I cannot recommend this clip enough and cannot wait for the next installment in her animalistic gaining series!

Link to review
Guest Ljj

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow, literally turning into a pig. Casey can't contain herself. More Cream she says over and over. Its as if the wasn't trying to function as a person, she was trying to function as a true hog who didn't want to stop eating. Ugh every jiggle and moan. More cream

Link to review