🚨🚨SALE🚨🚨 SSBBW Stairway to heaven

$3.89

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Stairway to heaven, in this video I walk up and down the stairs several times, sometimes in my every day clothes, then in my faux leather leggings, then lastly in my bra and panties. I even come down on my bottomw twice :d Watch my jiggly fat wobble llike jelly.

Other Files from SSBBWLadyBrads

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

It would be awesome if you outgrew Your Faux Leather i know it takes time and i keep asking but Why i tried asking you is while it is probably your most snug piece of clothing that fits just think of how how it would be for you to outgrow or not even be able to get it over your belly i would definitely call that a Good achievement By a beautiful girl ❤️ Don't Think i know you haven't been binging too i find alot of your videos amazing as usual and i have more videos purchased than anyone else on  curvage :D

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, Kevinmorad said:

It would be awesome if you outgrew Your Faux Leather i know it takes time and i keep asking but Why i tried asking you is while it is probably your most snug piece of clothing that fits just think of how how it would be for you to outgrow or not even be able to get it over your belly i would definitely call that a Good achievement By a beautiful girl ❤️ Don't Think i know you haven't been binging too i find alot of your videos amazing as usual and i have more videos purchased than anyone else on  curvage :D

Hello Kevin, thank you for your comment, I was a size 32 Uk for a lot of years, those leggings are a 34-36 and fit quite snuggly, so you can deffo see the progress I have made recently over lockdown :) who knows what will happen next 😛 Let's find out xx 

You Are very welcome I do see the Faux Stretching to its limits! also if its not too much trouble once you are 1000 lbs do you mind if i ask something It just came into my mind so i decided to post this on your curvage But seeing this video and how you almost touch the other side of the wall got me to thinking once you are 1000 lbs i bet myself quite a bit your ass and belly won't be able to make it down the stairs and would get stuck trying and try to push yourself out of the staircase then because of that would have to have someone come up and bring food that someone could be me if i was there but i think you know why it would be hard to travel afar i am hoping once at your goal weight you can maybe film you getting stuck and put it up for grabs Because it would seem nice as i support you i am not sure how the other people feel All i want is to see you get more and more beautiful with each stage of growth Not to mention you have all the best qualities from your smile to the bottom of your body And even though i cannot Meet you in person just seeing you and hearing your nice replies makes me so very happy so i only want you to feel happy Whether you decide not to gain anymore past 1000lbs Also sorry if you took to long to read this but granted you did i hope you feel the way i do about you ❤️

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.