🚨🚨SALE🚨🚨 SSBBW Stairway to heaven

$3.89

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Stairway to heaven, in this video I walk up and down the stairs several times, sometimes in my every day clothes, then in my faux leather leggings, then lastly in my bra and panties. I even come down on my bottomw twice :d Watch my jiggly fat wobble llike jelly.

Other Files from SSBBWLadyBrads

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

STCChristopher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I think one of the best parts of this video is the ending of this video because you get the chance to see how the body looks at various angles and see how the body jiggles. If you enjoy seeing body fat, back fat rolls, cellulite, leggings, listening to creaking stairs; then you may enjoy this video. There is no dialogue in this video but you can hear SSBBWLadyBrads giggle a few times. There are some interesting parts such as seeing SSBBWLadyBrads slide down the stairs at least 2 times.

One of the unfortunate aspects of this particular video was that there are several times where the camera is on continuous auto focus. There are several times throughout the video where the footage gets out of focus as the camera tries auto focusing on Lady Brads black leggings. The camera occasionally is unable to identify what to focus on because the camera is detecting nothing but black. So the out of focus aspects to this video is unfortunate about this video clip. 

I wish we were able to hear SSBBWLadyBrads talk about something such as the struggles going up or down the stairs or how wide she is to this stair case to bring some personality to this video. You could easily listen to this video as a #ASMR just to fall asleep listening to the sounds of breathing, creaking of footsteps on the stairs. 

Personally mainly due to the unfortunate out of focus footage segments of this video and the lack of vocal personality is why I would say I would not recommend this video to others. I think this video could be executed better. The lack of dialogue or music makes me feel sleepy rather than keep be interested or engaged. I would like to see this set revisited again but see different clothes on perhaps or test how quickly LadyBrads can go up and down the stairs. Adding dialogue preferably or music would greatly improve this type of video to get me more invested as well as keep me interested. Lady Brads in the little I have heard her speak has a great voice and laugh. 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😘😍❤️

Link to review