5 Screenshots

About This File

I look like a fat cow downing ice cream at my highest weight yet! My bikini barely covers my huge udders and the bottoms are hidden between my thick thighs and under my expanding belly. By the end, my belly is a round, tight ball aching to be rubbed

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

😍😘

Link to review
Square

I have adored her content for so long and time after time she has never disappointed and this is definitely no exception. It is an absolute pleasure seeing the effects of her stuffing on full display. She is absolutely mesmerizing!

Link to review
rubenslamour

How sexy You are! incredible! I'm really in Love with You. The view of Your fantastic giant round belly and how Your outgrew biking can barely hold Your soft overflowing blossom is worth every view. Can't keep my eyes from You. I hope someone gives You a gently rub afterwards. 🥰

Link to review
Jimmy.james501

as dj khalid says... another one 😍 always growing sexier

Link to review
Guest daleanator

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I knew you must have been gaining while away, but DAMN!! I cannot wait for a new video, outgrown clothes would be great! A weigh in at this point is warranted, pretty soon you will probably need to upgrade your scale.

Link to review
Blargendorf

Lockdown has definitely been kind to our girl. She isn't lying when she says she's at her biggest, and she does an exemplary job of showing us how she got there. Always, always a good day when you get to hear TCG burps.

Link to review
Zeep

wow now I love soft serve ice cream 

Link to review
Ilovethiss213

Here because of ggg she knows wassup 😈😈

Link to review
GardnerGreen

Quality video from her, have come to expect it. Hope she's enjoying the gaining as much as we are 😊

Link to review
built4htough

Such a great video and price, those burp's were fantastic honestly one of the best vids i have bought on this site. Fan for life keep up the great work

Link to review
Guest Chillpill

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Mooooooooooo! TCG is getting bigger n bigger. Can't wait for more! 

Link to review
tazino24

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Amazing! Fatter and sexier than ever. Welcome back!

Link to review
skillingdiy

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Just buy it. TCG has become absolutely massive and is hotter than ever. You've really gotta see it for yourself.

Link to review
Dametime

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

the much awaited return of Thiccollegegirl does not disappoint!  She has plumped the fuck up, without losing any of her special roundness.  She eats alot of icecream here and talks in that sexy soft voice of hers.  Rotund never looked this damn cute.  Get the clip!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

10 of 10 members found this review helpful 10 / 10 members

Wow this is exactly the return I was hoping for.....she's HUGE! She's grown so much in the last 6 months! Well worth it! Buy it! 😍

Link to review