4 Screenshots

About This File

"MmmmMmmm, donuts" - Homer J. Simpson

You've been invited to witness experimentation at the F.D.A. (Fatty Doughnut Administration), to observe none other than Ms MacNCheese herself.  A willing participant, she has given consent and came dressed for the occasion - for science!  It has been determined through scientific calculations that the amount of food she consumed in her last mac and cheese video was the calorie equivalent of more than 2 dozen Krispy Kreme glazed doughnuts.  With a bag of donuts ready and our test subject willing and able, Ms MacNcheese will determine if she can consume the same amount of calories in donuts as she can in her namesake mac and cheese.  Enjoy!

*Disclaimer - Slight video vibration due to camera settings and light placement - this clip is priced accordingly*

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Ms MacNCheese is just adorable here and looking extra plump as she engages in her experiment! She must find out if she can eat enough donuts to equal the same amount of calories in her previous stuffing! Her belly just keeps getting bigger and bigger, but her boobs always steal the show! Also, those thighs! 😍 keep it up, Love!

Response from the author:

The girls were waiting to be freee!! These thighs are getting rather thick like oatmeal! Nice and warm, just in time for fall! Thank you honey!! I knew you'd love it.. :D 

Link to review
Tastic1

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Has science gone too far?

Has it created an insatiable monster?

Watch the incredible @Ms MacNCheese push the limits of science and discover just how many donuts her growing belly can take.

As her belly fills, she shows us the facts of her fat body and also demonstrates the acoustics of some large burps. 

One small snack for @Ms MacNCheese, one giant leap for BBWkind.

#science

LMAOOOO!!!! I love this so much. Spoken like a true journalist! I'm very happy you enjoyed it, can you imagine what a BBW would look like in a reduced gravity scenario? THAT'S some stellar content right there. Soft wobbly bits free to move about the cabin as they please. If only! Thank you for reviewing!! ❤️ 

Link to review
AllContrast

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I wish I could give more than 5 stars! Wow! This video is amazing! I cant believe she gets through so many donuts! You can practically see her grow in front of your eyes as that button down gets tighter and tighter with each bite! This is a must buy! Not to mention Ms. Mac in those glasses! 😍😍😏

Wow, thank you so much for purchasing and the nice review!! It has been awhile for the glasses, huh. I figured it was time to break them out again. Given the #science theme, it was an appropriate call. I'm very happy you enjoyed it! ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest thegumdropreborn

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This video has everything:

1. Lovely outfit (I'm a chemist by profession - and I work in a lab - so this video crosses all kinds of wires in my brain haha)

2. Gluttony (that's a large number of donuts you've eaten there...)

3. Lovely round belly

4. Wonderful boobs

5. Cool concept

6. Humour

7. Unbuttoning

What else do you need? Buy this vid.

(Edit: I look forward to the pizza 'version' of this vid)

Do you wear a sexy lab coat too?! 😈  Judging by the list provided, it appears as though you'd rate it higher if you could! I'm glad it covered all the bases for you, even if it crossed a few wires in the process. ;) Thank you so very much for buying the clip and taking the time to review!! It means the world to me ❤️ 

#scienceissexy

Link to review
xxxdmcxxx

This video is so much fun, and Ms MacNCheese gets through an impressive amount of donuts. I love the tight lab coat and she always looks so cute when she's wearing her glasses, especially when conducting an experiment like this. I think this could be the beginning of a great series of food-based stuffing experiments. I highly recommended this video and look forward to more stuffing videos from Ms MacNCheese!

I am so very willing to embark on this scientific journey of food experiments you speak of!! I thought the lab coat and glasses would complete the look. Even stuck some left over mentos in my pocket! You know, from previous experiments. Thank you for your undying love and support!! I appreciate it and you more than you know ❤️ 

Link to review
Jorin85

This was the first Curvage clip I purchased since around May/June and I was not disappointed. I loved this. Great job! 

Glad to have been your choice in ending your dry spell!! Happy you enjoyed it. Thanks so much for your purchase and review love! ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Carcer89

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Having been blown away by a couple of her more recent clips, I decided to go back a couple of years in time to see just how far Ms MacNCheese has come. Some things clearly haven’t changed, like her most enviable taste in clothing for a start. I don’t know whether to feel sorry for or to envy that lab coat...

You’ve read the description so you know what this is about, but the actual presentation of it in a scientific style within the video itself is fantasstic. I was in awe of how quickly the first Krispy Kreme was dispatched; only to see the next few be inhaled (no other word for it) equally promptly.

The only downside was that the buttons on the lab coat weren’t properly, ahem, “stress tested” 🤣

An outstanding effort, and an experiment that just maybe needs a modern-day re-test?

Going down memory lane can be so fun! It's funny you should mention it, I've been considering a sequel as part of my next project! There's been new data to investigate, I have a hypothesis that needs testing! Lab coat and button endurance could very easily be made part of the (ASS)essment (don't think I didn't catch that ;))

Thank you so much for being part of and supporting this journey both past and present, your contributions are so very appreciated!  ❤️ XoXo

Link to review