Fat & Lazy Receptionist Pops Out Of Her Clothes!

$15.99

(4 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

In this clip, CurvyBaby is a fat secretary that eats herself out of her work uniform on her lunch break! She didn’t realize how tight her clothes were as she devours a meal from Burger King, she suddenly realizes she’s grown out of her shirt! She starts to stress about how she’s going to go into work again looking like this! What are people going to say? They’re going to think she’s such a pig! They’re going to know exactly why she’s been packing it on so quickly! How could she eat herself out of her work uniform until it pops? She struggles to get her shirt done up, while trying to chug her pop down before she’s done her lunch break, she burps A LOT while she tries to pull down her tight shirt and unfortunately fails as a button pops! SHES SUCH A GLUTTONOUS MESS!  She’s a piggy of a secretary and she just can’t stop herself from growing! She’s out of control 🐷😍

* this clip has my face in it! * 😊😊😊

Other Files from Curvybaby

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ila6212

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow!!  Sooo sexy.  Curvybaby really knows how to tease while she’s gobbling down her lunch.  I love the struggle with the tight clothes, the cute belly as it pokes out, those stretch marks, and those sexy wide hips(oh my goodness!!!) all popping out to perfection.  You can be my secretary any time and I’ll keep feeding you to your satisfaction. 

Response from the author:

I can’t stop getting off to this either! I love the struggle scenes where I’m trying SO hard to fit that tiny top over my belly! I’m such a pig 🐷🤤😍😍 

Link to review
NudeForFood

Another amazing Video by one of the sexiest Bellies around 😍 Love seeing you stuff that belly to make it to make it Nice and tight until you're about to rip out of your clothes can't wait for the Next one please keep feeding that Gorgeous Balloon belly 😜

Link to review
softon

Such a slobby lardass secretary. Love how the more you ate, the slobbier and more hedonistic you became. You weren’t even trying to fight it anymore and utterly gave into pure unadulterated gluttony. And those burps were absolutely sublime. 10/10 video. 💚

Link to review