Feedee Diary: Perfect Weekend

$7.99

(1 review)

8 Screenshots

About This File

Part of a series of videos I'm doing to give you a peek inside the day to day life of a feedee/gainer! In this video, I detail the amazing weekend I had not too long ago, I devoted a full 48 hours to living out my wildest feedee fantasy; nothing but sitting on my rapidly expanding ass and stuffing my greedy mouth NON STOP. I start by telling you about one of my favorite new guilty pleasures, grocery delivery, no weekend of indulgence would be complete without snacks on snacks on snacks, and with how lazy I've gotten, there's no way I'm going out to physically get my own food anymore! (a true achievement in my development as a total hog). I go on to tell you about how much I enjoyed being stuffed for 48 hours straight, going into detail about how it felt to be that full for that long and how aroused it made me. Then I talk about how I've basically programmed my partner into being my full time feeder, how they've become just as invested as me in my gaining and how they helped me stayed as stuffed as possible all weekend (and then enjoyed the results 🥵) ~ Includes: real life feedee stories, stuffing/bloating/digestion talk, weight gain talk/fat chat, lots of belly/fat play and jiggling

feedee diary perfect weekend 1.gif

feedee diary perfect weekend 2.gif

feedee diary perfect weekend 3.gif

feedee diary perfect weekend 4.gif

feedee diary perfect weekend 5.gif

feedee diary perfect weekend 6.gif

feedee diary perfect weekend 7.gif

feedee diary perfect weekend 8.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌