6 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Doctor's reaction. True story. Fat chat. Belly play. Intimacy chat. Goals for next visit. ~11.5 minutes

Casey has been pretty busy with doctor's appointments recently, and last week she paid a visit to her primary care doctor. This doctor has seen Casey's gain through from the start. She has been her provider since she was 18 - meaning she's seen normal Casey, athletic Casey, anorexic Casey, and now in recent years she has witnessed Casey absolute explode into a fat blob. Ironically, coming from a small town, Casey's entire family is actually seen by the same exact doctor and she is assuming that they expressed concerns which lead to this conversation. Casey's doctor inevitably brought her weight up, and Casey gives you alllllll the dirty details. Casey played into her doctors concerns, pretending like she had no idea why she's gained well over 100 lbs in a very short amount of time. Little does her doctor know that Casey actually spends hours upon hours pouring fattening calories down her greedy throat. She tells you all about how she sat there on that exam table with no shame showing off her swollen gut. She tells you how the first stop she made after was to the drive through for a fattening meal. Casey dreams of the day she coming crashing into that doctors office too wide to even make it down the hallway....

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM! If you are having difficulty streaming the video, I highly suggest downloading it to your computer. 

----------------------------------------

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥Read my TRUE WG story HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ZAIZEK

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

in my 15 years of feederism it's rarely I found someting this sexy! omg, this is pure gold! im sweating more then Casey while seeing this..

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Whenever Casey talks about weight issues with doctors, my dick just explodes! This is no exception! Listening to her talk of the guilt tripping and concern from her doctor is just delicious! She can't stop gaining even though she acts like she has no idea how all this weight happened! The doctor has no idea Casey is purposefully doing this and loves to gain! Of course she went and had so much more fat right after leaving! Casey is going to outgrow the doctor's office and it will be so fucking sexy!!!! 🥵

Response from the author:

Just saw this and it make me so happy ❤️ 

Link to review
jpark786

That family doctor of yours was so concerned with how much of a fat, lazy, out of shape, greedy and insatiable hog you have become. Of course she could not tell you that to your fat face, that would be unprofessional. If she had such a hard time with how big you have gotten already, what is she going to think or say in a year from now when you come waddling into her office 100lbs heavier at a mind blowing, at least for her, 350lbs or even more. With your Huge fat gut and tits so gigantic you don't even need to tie your shirt up for your gut and tits to be completely bare, you'll be so big and your clothes so small that it will happen all on there own. Too bad for her that she only gets to see your sexy glutton fueled body once a year, but boy does it make for a eye opening jaw dropping surprise for her. She gets to see before and after pics live and in person every year. 😍

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I loved watching every moment of this! But the best parts of all is when she slap, jiggles, and rubs her huge form all around her curves. Every crevice of her round fat body is amazing to watch. My biggest turn on was definitely when she turns to the side and shows exactly how round she looks❤️😍🤤❤️. I love you Casey and I love this clip!

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Real life hog in this video. Make sure you got your dick in your hand for this one. Casey tells you all about what a fatass her doctor thinks she is and how worried she is about her. And shockingly... Casey gets turned tf on by talking about this and shows you that trademarked bounce here body does. 10/10 

Link to review
mcdorbandt

Beautiful lady... This is some of your best content ever😍🤗😘🥰 Guys this is a must buy🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Link to review
jackal27

OMG Casey’s doctor is so lucky! Hearing Casey talk about how fat she has become over the years from athletic and skinny to lazy and sexy fat is hot. To be able to witness these appointments would be so amazing. I hope Casey makes this a recurring video theme since her doctor will no doubt be shocked at the next quarterly or annual check up when Casey waddles her even fatter and sexier ass into the office, strutting her big growing curves. You can’t go wrong with Casey’s clips, so please watch and get turned on by the shock and awe she caused at her doctor’s appointment 😍🔥

Link to review
Hank Scorpio

Casey is the best!! Another freakin hot video from Casey. Casey documents her recent trip to the doctors and everything about this trip is so hot. Casey has put on weight, which is so noticeable. She’s basically got a double belly now, everywhere you look on her body it’s rolls upon rolls and she’s pure 100% flab. Her doctor was followed her gaining journey just like us. Except her doctor shares the same concerns as her family and she tries to find a plethora of reasons as to why Casey has gained so much weight. She asks about any and EVERY excuse under the sun as to why it might have happened. Little does she realise it’s because Casey is a fat, greedy and proud pig who’s past the point of no return ;) 

The hottest bits for me were definitely when her doctor started talking about gastric surgery, when Casey bounces up and down causing an earthquake and when Casey talks about her goals for her next doctor’s visit. Which I cannot wait to hear all about ;) 

Definitely buy this and support Casey’s journey! 😊❤️

Link to review
Alaxar

I have been following Casey ever since she joined this site, and somehow she continues to put out top tier videos with every release. 

This video features lots of fat chat, medical talk, jiggles, and bouncing. All of that combined with the outfit and how turned on Casey gets as she recounts her latest trip to the doctor makes this video a must have! I really wish that the moderators would let me give this more than five starts because Casey knocked this one out of the park.

This review is great, thank you so much love ❤️ Always enjoy your feedback over the years. You are a longtime fan and it means so much to me. Thank you again and so glad you enjoyed it!

Link to review
Guest daleanator

Great video, Casey! I'm sure that your doctor is going to have many more shocks ahead of her. Great fat chat and jiggling in this video!

Thank you so much love! ❤️ thrilled you enjoyed it and super appreciate you taking the time to review it ❤️ 

Link to review