Purple Polo: Part 2

$14.99

(38 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

It's been six months since I made the now-classic Purple Polo Video (here). In that time, I've put on a few pounds 😅 Watch as I double the original stuffing and eat two buttermilk chicken sandwiches, two large fries, and drink two large strawberry milkshakes. This video includes lot of side-by-side footage comparing the original video to this one! 😈 There is something for everyone in this video: messy eating, painful stuffing (I really suffer at the end), “instructions for enjoyment”, burping, belly slapping, fat chat, shake chugging! 

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

So here’s the deal. Never before has such a beautifully fit girl gone from heartthrob to heart attack in such a short amount of time. Jesus, just look at you.

Swelling up by the minute. Gorging yourself daily. Your gluttonous mind completely transforming the girl you used to be into a grotesque pile of fat. Living the dream, huh? Pouring days worth of fat and calories into that once tiny body. And for what? So you can cum, isn’t it. Piggy want to cum harder and harder because it’s all she has left. I know what goes on in these pig slut brains. I’ve had my hand in turning a once beautiful mountain trail runner into a submissive greedy glutton. I’ve seen what gaining 50 pounds in 8 months looks like. Panties soaked in wetness from your gluttony, stretch marks covering your body, and those chubby cheeks flushed bright red whenever someone in the real world makes a comment on your massive, rapid weight gain. And let’s be real, when that does happen you probably find an excuse to run to the nearest bathroom, dripping wet, so you can masturbate immediately. 

Can’t wait to see more.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.