Purple Polo: Part 2

$14.99

(38 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

It's been six months since I made the now-classic Purple Polo Video (here). In that time, I've put on a few pounds 😅 Watch as I double the original stuffing and eat two buttermilk chicken sandwiches, two large fries, and drink two large strawberry milkshakes. This video includes lot of side-by-side footage comparing the original video to this one! 😈 There is something for everyone in this video: messy eating, painful stuffing (I really suffer at the end), “instructions for enjoyment”, burping, belly slapping, fat chat, shake chugging! 

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
willypete66

This is one of the best videos I've seen from anyone. The side by side was so incredibly hot to see the difference that 6 months of gluttonous indulgence has done to your once trim figure. It took me a long time to watch the whole video because I just couldn't last watching your struggle to fit into your jeans, cramming fries, burgers and shakes into your growing gut. Your belly slaps, jiggles, and the fact that you're visibly turned on by your own gain also really does it for me. You have really been raising the bar when it comes to stuffing videos. You are simply stunning, I can't wait to see what you'll look like in 6 more months.

Link to review
qqwerty3377

I love your vids! you're the best gainer, I love how you're putting on weight. Keep up the good work!! What makes your videos so great is how cute and pretty you are and that you belly keeps growing! I always look forward to your uploads!

Link to review
Likynoth

I soooo regret not following GGG sooner! The comparison shots alone made me an instant fan. And her struggle to finish her meal near the end was one of the hottest things I've ever seen a Curvage model accomplish. If you only buy one of her videos this is the one I would highly recommend. Wow. 

Link to review
escape60

A fantastic video, side-by-side comparison of the once slim and whispy GGG and the now VERY well-fed and clearly favourite plumper Curvage has seen. Best video so far and WELL worth the very reasonable price.

Link to review
and1two

12 chicken nuggets

11 extra inches

10 double fudge brownies

9 piece bucket of chicken

8 chocolate chips

7 frozen custards

6 pizza slices

5 shrunken tops

4 buttons popped

3 milkshakes

2 cheese cakes

and a closet full of outgrown clothes.

Response from the author:

lol! Is this you fortelling the next 6mos?

Link to review
Y2DAY

Treats her fans like a proper community. What a nice way to book-end 6 months. A must- buy...

Uh, duh, y'all are real people ❤️ thank you for dropping a review

Link to review
Badboy93

Goodgirlgrow outdid herself in this stuffing video, she just loves getting fat, her dedication to that goal definitely shows in this one 🐷

I think more painful stuffings are coming... I liked it too much 😋

Link to review
Sambo367

Amazing video! The comparison really shows just how much youve gained..!

I have been pretty greedy, huh? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ❤️ 

Link to review
Upthendown2

Damn didnt make it 5 minutes, but its like you get 2 videos for one!  your belly is looking really round and i love that your boobs took over the shirt.  you really sucked down that shake too!  Great video!

You're always so sweet to me ❤️ thank you for continuing to support me!

Link to review
Guest chubluv

Really sexy side-by-sides. Super hot having an easy way to visualize her gain. Worth it. 

Thank you!! ❤️ 

Link to review
Dexter Rinne

Goodgirlgrow is a fantastic curvage model. I'll have to give props to her superior editing and performance. The movements, facial expressions, and dialogue done are all fantastic. She seems genuine in all honesty, like she enjoys this platform and she's very aware that people watching her enjoy weight gain, bellies, etc. I think the side by side videos displaying her progress was genius and artistic in nature. She has remarkable beauty in her whole face which is something I look for in feedees and gainers. Plus in this video specific i noticed how ideal her fat distribution is. I really hope she sticks around and keeps going with this. 

😦 holy shit! This is so fucking sweet! 🤩 Thank you. I really appreciate this. 

Link to review

I would recommend this video If you enjoy side by side comparisons and before and after footage put side by side then you will enjoy this video. This is a very well edited and cut video. You will probably enjoy this video if you enjoy weight gain or eating videos. This is an impressive weight gain progress within a short span of time. 

This was sooooo hard to edit 😂 I think I started with 46min of footage. Thank you ❤️ 

Link to review
Jay Rock

Holy. Shit.

At first I thought it was super hot seeing in movement the before and after in what I thought was a year, and when you said it was six months, I was literally beside myself. Your transformation into a greedy, hedonistic pig was as fast as it was complete! The way you slap and jiggle and degrade yourself is so erotic, and you utter some of the filthiest feedee dirty talk I have EVER heard.

So fucking hot. Totally worth every penny. 

Link to review
Conjohn92

Step right up and witness what this greedy pig has done to her body. There isn't any clip that better shows off what unbridled gluttony has done to this Greedy Growing Glutton's body. She proudly doubles her order from the last video displaying how much of a fatty she's truly become. The speed at which she puts down this fattening food is something to marvel at. Clearly over the past 6 months, she's been working very hard at eating like a complete and utter fatass. It shows. GGG's purple polo now looks like it was designed to be a crop top, barely able to contain the damage she's done her body. It's clear she's doing everything she can to turn it into a tube top. The side by side comparisons throughout are a very nice touch. Its a good reminder of the skinny girl who had a feederism fetish that we all hoped she would loose control of.

By far the hottest part of the video his GGG's self awareness of the community when she spikes the football regarding her gaining achievement. Challenging the viewers from 6 months ago (like me) that thought GGG, was a short term skinny stuffer that would cut and run. She's proven us all wrong.. just look at her and what she's done (and it's only the start). It's gotten to a point where the words coming out of her mouth are just as dangerous as getting you off as her body.

GGG, you're gaining weight like a cow. In your Purple Polo 3 video, when you're pushing 250, I imagine you'll be tripping your original order and continuing to show us all what a good growing girl you are.

Hot fucking video. This girl makes 🔥 content. buy it.

🤭damn. Thank you!

Link to review
darkwarrior

Who grows that much belly in six months?  Who has that little self control?  Our pet feedee GGG, that's who!

Like others have said, your passion and... intensity... are amazing.  Inspiring.  Look, I had to pause a few times, okay? 😏

Link to review