Purple Polo: Part 2

$14.99

(38 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

It's been six months since I made the now-classic Purple Polo Video (here). In that time, I've put on a few pounds 😅 Watch as I double the original stuffing and eat two buttermilk chicken sandwiches, two large fries, and drink two large strawberry milkshakes. This video includes lot of side-by-side footage comparing the original video to this one! 😈 There is something for everyone in this video: messy eating, painful stuffing (I really suffer at the end), “instructions for enjoyment”, burping, belly slapping, fat chat, shake chugging! 

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest cream stuffed puff

This is a very hot video. GGG is so jiggly, makes you just imagine how much she would jiggle if she was bouncing on top of you. I'm gonna have to watch this video a few times before I can last long enough to follow the "instructions for enjoyment" at the end... I mean, the way she eats that second burger is hard to get through without reaching peak enjoyment. 🤤

Response from the author:

I look so cute and pathetic forcing the second sandwich down my throat 😇 it’s true ❤️

Link to review
Eponu

The shakes aren‘t the only things that are „really thick“ in this clip. 
GGG is stunning. She be turnt up by her jiggly fat belly and the progress she did and will be doing in the future. A great video that is worth the money.

Hahahah! That was this clips Easter egg! I’m so glad you found it and made that joke 😂

Link to review
Kenzo998

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Loved the clip, it’s amazing how much more of you there is in the after footage, long may it continue 😉 

Link to review
rndm123

Amazing video ! I love the side to side comparison, you got so big your polo is now a crop top that can't hide your fat jiggly belly anymore 🐷

Link to review
jajakeke

Oh my god I can't believe what I see is too much!! 

The best video to date that you has made, has everything as well as you said

I have a feeling that you will have to change chairs quickly or with that pregnant belly you will only be able to make the videos on the bed or the sofa ;) 

If you are reading this you are wasting your time, buy this video now!! :) 

Link to review
Ruben Esq.

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

The evidence of the sincerity with which you pursue yet further added pounds and inches lies very visibly in the distended, hanging gut which now juts out and sinks deep between your doughy thighs. It's in  your ballooned up tits you can no longer comfortably contain, removing your bra to enable yet more excess calories to be consumed.

It's frankly evident all over. And you know it. And its clear it turns you on and makes you hungry for more.

Aside from the clear transformation from skinny girl to fattened pig, the element of your content that has got me hooked is the real desire, passion and arousal written on your face and dripping from every word.  This video is vintage GGG in that respect, and your shared passion for plumping progress is made all the more obvious by the quality of the editing which includes side by side comparisons revealing just what a greedy growing girl you've been..

Thanks as ever for sharing your journey and I'm already looking forward to what may come on the road ahead.

Link to review
Lumpybeater

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Such a great video, your stuffing was erotic, its a wonder seeing how skinny you were before and where you are now! I especially like the end, definitely was a great finale.

Link to review
Shaked’s

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A video that makes you not be dry from the first second :)🥰

Thank you❤️

Link to review
Guest daleanator

You have a talent for this. Honestly, it is a work of art. Wow the extra weight looks great. You have gotten fat fast! Great video 10/5 thats right 2x like Goodgirlgrow!

Link to review
Zeep

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You have gained so much weight! The way you eat has always been so enthusiastic. Now you've got a curvy body that's caught up. So excited for all of this great content you're creating. 

Link to review