2K SALE - 2500cal Cheeseburger Stuffing & Juice Chug

$3

(4 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Don't you love my new lingerie? I think it squeezes my soft, squishy fat in the loveliest way. So much so that I decided to stuff myself in it. I ate a triple bacon cheeseburger, large fries, a 32oz coke, and 20oz of thick, syrupy juice on top of it. I was full enough at the end of the bacon cheeseburger, whining and prodding my overfull gut, but like a good little pig I poke the top of my tummy, looking for jiggles. I know that if my flabby belly jiggles at all when I poke it, I still have more room. So I mechanically inhaled french fries, sucked down the rest of my coke, made myself uncomfortably full... and then realized, I still had room. I rub out my burps quickly and patiently, moaning with relief with each one, and then decide to continue to gorge my gut and chugged juice on top of everything else I had devoured. I drank, and drank, like a good girl, until I physically couldn't fit another drop.

I stuffed myself to the absolute brim, and made my gut so heavy that I got stuck in my chair and literally pulled a muscle in my back trying to get up. I felt like a beached whale. At the end of this video, after I've been whining and crying and forcing the food down into my expanding gut, you get to see me struggling to breathe, panting like a dog, and squirming around while stuck on me back under the weight of all of the food in my stomach. All while that tiny little strappy lingerie set grows tighter, and tighter....

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Juuling00

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another super hot video! The way Dani looks at the end of the video after all the food is really sexy. Definitely one of my favorites!

Link to review
Ilikeemthicc

I love that Dani’s belly grows bigger and bigger with every bite😍 as usual she is borderline bursting out of her sexy choice of lingerie! Dani is an absolute babe!! I’d love to save her the effort of rubbing her own belly and message it for her..

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

This video is fantastic! I love the choice of lingerie and Dani’s belly really swells and grows sooo big! Her thong doesn’t even fit in the end! Wish I was feeding her all those burgers!😍

Link to review
Square

This is a great video and there’s so much to praise about it but the first thing that comes to mind when I watch it is just how effortless it feels watching her stuff herself. It’s not too much of an exaggeration to say that watching her fill her stomach to capacity is as natural as watching the tide roll in. Seeing her just sitting there casually consuming the food before her even though her body is already overtaking her outfits capacity to contain her is simply breathtaking and I can’t wait to see more and more of her as she continues to grow. Also, idk if Dani meant to, but her whole outfit with the lingerie and the robe gives me Serleena from that one scene in MIB vibes (u know the one) and I’m here for it. It’s like what if she’d decided to abandon whatever plot she had in that movie and just go on a fast food binge.

Link to review