13 Screenshots

About This File

20 nuggets. Large fry. Large coke. Plus more goodies in the bag?

Just part of an average meal for me. 

There was a time not so long ago when I couldn't even finish 20 nuggets, let alone still be hungry!

My gut is getting noticeably larger with every fast food binge and I *love* it!

I can't wait to see just how much more I can stuff into this gut next time.

I really have become a greedy piggy.

Over 18 minutes of eating so you can watch me finish everything

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dcow7777

Watching Nikki eat is so hot. She eats with a voracious, animalistic appetite, filling her mouth with junk food from McDonald's. It's a beautiful sight with her wife chunky hips and her stomach hanging lower and lower between her legs every day. Her burps are hot af also. So sexy watching her let out big loud burps after satisfying bites of her meal. I never expected Nikki could burp like that! But it makes sense, considering what a pig she is 🐷 definitely one of my favorite Nikki clips, check it out

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! 😍🐖

Link to review
rptman

Wow. The only word that comes to mind here is "greed". Nikki is the epitome of greed, the image you'd see next to the dictionary definition.

She can't help but shovel food in her mouth, barely able to finish chewing her current bite before she crams more in. With each sip of soda she lets out a greedy belch fitting of the pig she is.

She can't help but aggressively play with her gut and bounce up and down because she can feel her heft and know that being a greedy little pig had caused herself to blimp up. Her face has gotten so fat and she doesn't even look like the same person she used to be.

She can't help but beg for someone to come over and feed her more, because even as big and round and well-fed as she is, she wants to be bigger. No, she NEEDS to be bigger. 

And the profile view at the end when she finishes her meal is flawless. Her bloated, distended gut looks just as round and globular as her ass does. 

And honestly? I can't even fathom what she'll loo itk like when she reaches her goal. She looks so amazing right now and every single extra pound, every single extra roll or stretchmark, that's all just a bonus. 

Please, buy this video. You won't regret it.

Response from the author:

Oh my goodness THANK YOU for this amazing review!! I sooo appreciate you taking the time to write such a long and detailed review. Truly made my night. ❤️

Link to review