8 Screenshots

About This File

Bella got FAT! To celebrate, a 10,000 calorie stuffing, filmed in time lapse, so you can watch her barely recognizable form continue to glut with abandon. Between time lapse stuffing, Bella is completely in love with her new fat, showing off her changing body, talking about how much bigger she wants to get, bouncing, belching, and generally being a gluttonous growing pig. 

A threshold of some sort has been crossed, from thick/curvy to true fatty, and Bella can't stop reveling in her gains. "I want this to be my before" she says, jiggling and slapping her growing blubber gut.

As she continues her gorge, she's noticeably bloated, dopey from stuffing and lots of wine, but determined to keep eating like a good girl. 

"I ate too much!"

10,000 Calorie Time Lapse.10.jpg

10,000 Calorie Time Lapse.11.jpg

10,000 Calorie Time Lapse.12.jpg

10,000 Calorie Time Lapse.13.jpg

10,000 Calorie Time Lapse.14.jpg

10,000 Calorie Time Lapse.15.jpg

10,000 Calorie Time Lapse.16.jpg

10,000 Calorie Time Lapse.17.jpg

Other Files from Bella Abbondanza

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest ThisOneGuy

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

The first time you watch this you won’t make it to the end. Bella has grown so much and this is PURE feederism right here. Unbelievable how much this woman can eat! 

She’s becoming unrecognizable, and it doesn’t look like she’s slowing down anytime soon. 

This is one for the record books. I’m still in awe

Link to review
Guest BillyBat

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

the way bella smiles as she talks about her goal of getting bigger, as she fondles her growing curves, is hot.

Link to review
Monty Hall

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow.  @Bella Abbondanza - you are my hero.  That time-lapse was incredible.  Amazing!  Please do another soon!

Response from the author:

Yay! I get to be a hero just by being a glutton! I'll absolutely do more of these, only problem is editing gets me all turned on and takes forever to finish as a result. This is a good problem to have!

Link to review
Guest BrewGuy

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Five effing stars. Really exciting to see tour epicurean enthusiasm (also, good call on the booze, lol). 

Talking in pretty blunt, sincere terms about big you wanted to get was awesome. Complete with demonstrative hand gestures that really help the imagination along 🤯 

Link to review
wavemagnet

A BBW is truly born, not made. By the time she gets this big, the effort to keep her growing becomes Herculean. 5k calories a day, becomes 8k, becomes 10k and soon 12k. Bella looks so pleased and sexy as she grows bigger, slower and sweeter, "I love it and I want to get fatter..." We love it too, Bella.

Link to review
extrabig

The time lapse stuffing is such a great idea! Seeing your belly grow with each meal is almost too much to handle.  You get to see an entire days worth of stuffing all in one clip, complete with dialogue between each stuffing! Almost 20 minutes of non stop action!

Response from the author:

I’m so glad you like it as much as I do!!! 

Link to review