Bulging Birthday Cake Belly

$6.99

(3 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Dessert Stuffing • Messy Eating • Role Play •  Fat Struggle • Chugging • Burping • Belly Play ~ 22 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

BLOW UP SALE: This clip is a part of the limited time sale on nearly ALL my clips! This sale will end on April 5th @ 11:59PM EST so don't miss out!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Role Play: After having a small party for my birthday I realize there's a ton of left over dessert!

Donuts, Tarts, Cakes & Shakes...I know I can't let these delicious treats go to waste so I do what I do best, stuff my greedy belly with enough pastries for a family!

I shove slice after slice of cake into my mouth as my dress gets tighter and tighter, getting frosting all over my big bulging belly..

I wasn't planning on eating every last dessert but of course that's what ends up happening as I lay there, bloated and ready to pass out into sugary bliss...

•••••••••••••••••••••••

If you enjoy this video, leave a Review as a little Birthday gift to me 🥳

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

theseven

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I'm not going to make a novel to say what I think of your video.
Because unless you're a famous noob in the bbw world, everyone knows you're a wonderful person and your videos are great.
Anyway I wish you a Happy Birthday and a Day Full of Happiness 1❤😍🍔🍰🎂

Link to review
Jackryan

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Lookin’ soft and delicious, I love how Mochii’s tummy overflows her fingers as she tries to heft her adorable gut. Not to mention that first scene of her waddling up and leaning her fat ass on the door frame gave me dom vibes, just the way she lets it all hang out is such a power move 🖤🖤

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘

Link to review