From shy and unconfident to FAT TEMPTRESS!

$9.99

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

You are at your best friend's house, waiting for her to finish getting ready. The program of the evening is to join your group of friends and have dinner together. But out of the blue, Luna appears with a towel to cover her upper body.

"I cannot come to dinner.. tell them I am sick, please"

You don't understand what is going on and the girl throws away the towel showing you her problem: during the quarantine she ate so much that all her clothes are tight. The shorts that Luna wears are inexorably open, the zipper is impossible to pull up because of her prominent abdomen. She is so fat now!

To make her feel better, you decide to confess your love for fat girls. The girl initially does not believe your words, she wants a practical demonstration that what you say is true: she asks you to pull down your pants. What is more eloquent than a physical reaction?

A bit uncertain, you pull down your pants and show her your complete erection. Luna's self-esteem grows out of all proportion in a few seconds, making her go from a shy and sad girl to a real fat temptress. As a reward for making her feel better, she wants you to achieve pleasure by flooding her belly...

Other Files from Luna Hellborn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

harlock54

Oh my god!

So hot! So sexy! I've rarely seen a clip so hot 😍

Luna is so beautiful is mesmerizing with her big sexy belly that swells, that moves, and her deep navel.

You possessed me Luna, just like your friend I did not resist, and no one can resist your sweet voice and your belly which is always more beautiful every time I see it

🥵

Link to review