6 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Role play. Intimacy chat. Weight gain denial. Belly play. Boob play. ~14 minutes

You saw Dr. Casey last year for your physical back when she was a tiny little medical student. Now that she's graduated, she's so excited to see you again this year. She's shocked that you barely recognize her....but how could you?! SHE GOT HUGE. Her enormous gut is bursting out of her outfit. During the middle of your exam, she has to take a break because she gets so out of breath. You sit there in awe as she bends over you to check your heart, and her huge belly and fat udders hang over you. You bring it up....her....well, her huge weight gain. She's in denial. It's not that bad, right?! I mean all those late nights in the library and working in the ER....Casey admits that maybe the calories did add up. But damn, she notices your heart rate starts to spike and a little bulge start to form in your pants. Maybe you love it, don't you? You love seeing your huge fat doctor struggle to do your exam. Dr. Casey's job is to make you feel better, so naturally she gets down on her knees... She does her job and then heaves herself back up. She tells you that next year when you see her, she will likely be even fatter. But you love that. And next year, you better bring your fat doctor some snacks. 

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM! If you are having difficulty streaming the video, I highly suggest downloading it to your computer. 

----------------------------------------

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥Read my TRUE WG story HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ZAIZEK

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

i knew it would be a really hot video but this is just on another level, the costume, playing with her body and the wow everything she said with her sweet voice is just so hot I started sweating and had to cool down with cold beveage, wow just wow! u won't be dissapointed, just watch it!

Link to review
Guest StirCrazy94545

I wish she was my doctor. A guy can dream, can't he?

Link to review
Hank Scorpio

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Casey is the master of role play! And everything else of course. Here Casey is your doctor (if only!) and you’re here for your physical. Casey is literally bursting out of her scrubs and she’s gotten so damn fat you don’t even recognise her! Even if she is in her adorable denial ;) imagine getting so fat your patients don’t recognise you. Casey performs the physical which is so arduous it’s an act of physical activity for her. She’s so out of breath she needs to take a break and is pissed off her patients don’t have any snacks or soda for her. Poor doctor Casey! Casey then begins to talk lovingly about all the weight she’s put on. She loves it - as does her patient and as do we! She can’t let her patient go without ensuring they’re feeling well and satisfied. Which of course leads to Casey doing what she does best - putting something in her mouth ;) 

This clip is so worth buying it’s crazy. Get it now!! ❤️

Link to review
jackal27

I’m so angry at myself for only seeing this Casey clip now. She is so damn sexy bursting out of that doctor outfit that is several sizes too small for her. If I had a physical exam and doctor Casey walked into the room like how she is in this clip there is no way we’d be able to complete the appointment. Unless she offers an additional sex package I’d need to find a doctor that was not got to cause me to explode in my pants like Casey. However, if you’re looking for sexy bloated fatty PHD, showing off her growing curves, look no further than this clip. 😍😉👍🔥

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Another jaw dropping gut slapping masterpiece from Doc Hog. Innocent Dr Casey cums out of her shell and admits to becoming obese over her last year of medical school... and she’s not the only one who loves the extra pounds 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

OH MY GOD, Casey! This blew me away! This is by far your hottest clip ever and one of the hottest I've ever seen. First off, can we admit that Casey has one if not THE most sexual voices on earth?! She is a voice sex goddess at this point! Her belly continues to grow as she shows off for us here, buttons barely fitting. She tells us about how's she's been and asks how we are. But in the end, it's her face in front of the camera simulating oral that has me speechless! All I can say is she has the face and eyes of 3 Goddesses combined. I can't wait to watch this again, Casey. THANK YOU, Sweetie, and I sure hope your foot gets better soon! 💓 20,000 STARS!

Link to review