5 Screenshots

About This File

Retirement Sale 
Originally $7.99 
Now $6.00

I love being fat, but I love being messy and gluttonous even more! I was surprised with a lovely stuffing of 8,100 calories of pure fatty calories split amongst greasy fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, and plenty of other carbs. All of it is just so damn good, I can't help but shovel it down my throat, each bite quicker than the last, barely taking a moment to breathe. These days my belly is getting so massive I can almost balance the whole bucket of fried chicken on it! I'm getting so messy and covered in crumbs and fatty grease, but nothing can compare to what's to come. I can feel the grease coat my lips and the heavy gravy sink to my belly. Each bit of food brings me closer and closer to the ultimate pleasure that is around and tightly stuffed belly. I decided to end my stuffing with messily chugging the gravy, watching it glide down my massive double chin, down to my chest, and making it's way to my plump and overextended belly.
Clip Features: messy eating, stuffing, fat chat, belly jiggle, overgrown chairs, tiny lingerie, growing unhealthy talk

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest genericuser

Easily 5 stars 😍

Link to review