7 Screenshots

About This File

Wow, I'm so glad we visited your parents! It was so nice to meet them. I've been thinking, you know how your dad was talking about that inheritance? Well.. we've been together for a month and I think we are at the point where, what's yours is mine. So, I think you really need to go ahead and sign that inheritance over to Me! Don't you agree?! What.. you don't?! I thought you loved Me? Prove it! Okay.. If I have to do this the hard way, I will. I know how in love you are with My big natural tits and huge ass. So.. I am going to use them to get you to sign. Hahahahaha. I know how weak My body makes you. I know you can't say no, because if you do, I'll walk out the door and you'll never get to see Me or My perfect body again! Oh and by the way, after you sign it, you will no longer be My boyfriend. You'll be My slave now. I'll own the finances and control your spending. It'll be fun!

*Don't forget to leave a review and star rating, it's a free way to be of service to Me!*

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Bruno49

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

The way she controls you verbally and physically is hot 🔥 Would love to have this curve brat princess boss me around all day! 😍

Response from the author:

Good simp for leaving a review.

I'm your boss now.

Share this review

Link to review