4 Screenshots

About This File

Let's get wet!💦

When the temperature's high and she's already knocked back a box of ice cream sammiches with no relief, what's Miss September to do to cool off?  Take a damn dip, that's what!

Slo-mo mode returns in this musical beachy romp for the connoisseur of belly rolls.  Come on a magic donut ride with me.🍩

Don't Miss Part 1 of my Summer Send-off Special: Sammich Stuffing

xx Miss September

Please Note: full width watermark is NOT on paid clip

Edited by Miss September

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

mj3200

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Stunning video of a beautiful woman. The shooting is incredible and MS is definately on her way to the top IMHO. Buy it. Bargain of the year.

This sequence where we can see the waist so well defined with those beautiful legs is worth double the price of the video.

One of the best angles I have ever seen.

image.png

Response from the author:

Goodness!  I don't even know how to respond since "thank you," seems so cheap by comparison.  Allow me to express my gratitude via interpretive dance 💃💃🏃‍♀️🕺

Link to review
boss frond

I loved this video. It is maybe the perfect example of a rare type of content that I would call consenual candid. I don't get into candids but I really enjoy the natural vibe of this type of video. I dont think that I've ever seen it done this well. Do yourself a favor and buy it now.

What an endorsement!  Thank you so much.🥰

Link to review
teasesfatties

MS skills behind the camera are a game changer.  She would be lovely in any setting, shot on any camera, but her clips are on a whole other level compared to everything else out there right now. 

Wow, thank you so much!

Link to review