Belly Bursting POV Stuffing

$6.99

(11 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: POV Feedee • Belly Stuffing • Struggle • Fat Chat • Chugging • Burping • Belly Play ~ 31 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Experience what it would be like to be a growing fat pig, stuffing your face endlessly as your gut gets tighter and tighter...

This video is shot entirely from my POV as I stuff my gut full of enough pasta and meatballs to feed an entire family! Eating directly from the pan of course ;)

I get SO TIGHT and round in this video, rubbing my distended belly, chugging soda and exploring my curves, all from my perspective!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

mbauto

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Mochii consistently gives the best quality content, at a very reasonable price. This video is no exception. Over 30 minutes of belly busting gluttony for only 7 dollars. Not to mention this new POV angle she has ia right up my alley. This isn't youe run of the mill stuffing video. Mochii is pushing her production and gut to new levels.

Link to review
heilkibler

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

As usual, our intrepid heroine Mochii crams her ever-expanding gut to the brim, this time with pasta. As the mongolian basket weaving forum meme goes, this clip will make you think "god i wish that was me"

Link to review
Guest Ovenfiller

There's nothing more sexy than watching Mochi's growing belly. This video just shows an up close and messy view of her growing belly.

Link to review
Jackryan

Always love to see Mochii’s belly from new angles, and watching her force down a whole ** of meat and pasta bite by bite is just 👌👌👌 mwah🍝 👌👌👌

Link to review
Mario1

Wow what an amazing video 😍 seeing Mochii's belly from her perspective was so sexy.

Link to review
Guest Feeder1038

I definitely can say I'd love to take care of you 😚, I really am looking forward to the day your laying around all the time an just getting fatter!!!

Unable to lift a finger

Link to review
FatGurlLover

Mochii looks huge in this video 😍 I love to see her eat an entire bowl of penne from her point of view 😊

Link to review
Guest Sk8erboii

Simply amazing. It’s so surreal looking at how big you are and then looking at my own skinny body lol. Blows my mind how you ate all of it. Nice job! 

Link to review