8 Screenshots

About This File

Come on over, I have balloons! Here with me on the floor we can't think of anything except having fun and all the stress melts away. 

You watch as I blow balloons up between my hot pink lips, I get so excited as they grow bigger and bigger! 

I pause to show off my wiggly tummy before greedily blowing up another. I am having the time of my life here with you and our balloons. 

I can't resist the urge to put two under my shirt to create my magnificent dream tits. Silly but sexy is the name of the game. They are huge, bouncy, and round and I am in love with them! I bounce and rub and show them off posing for you as you watch. Big round anime tits, a cute big tummy, and a jumping fatty who loves to giggle and show off is a sight to see. 

Missing my dream tits after removing them I decide to make myself feel better by crushing one of the balloons under my ass tell it pops causing me to shriek before falling over giggling, my ass in the air teasing you.  I nervously put one under my stomach struggling to balance as I crush it with my jiggly belly tell it pops leaving me on the floor in a surprised pile. Spreading my legs I put one between my thighs and begin to squeeze. I fall over as I finally pop it between my huge thighs. 

You and I and balloons ... It is the afternoon dreams are made of . 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.