6 Screenshots

About This File

Ms MacNcheese is feeling especially cute, and especially hungry!   She's dressed up in some of her favorite sexy lingerie and prepared to eat a whole lot of delicious lasagna - put them both together and you have a lasangerie!  She's prepared two family sized portions of lasagna, with extra cheese of course!   At nearly four total pounds of lasagna, she'll try her best to eat as much as she possibly can- she's trying to reach her next weight goal as soon as possible.  It's a long clip, enjoy her stuffing as much lasagna as possible into her greedy belly, and make sure to watch until the very end.  Enjoy!

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

xxxdmcxxx

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Ms MacNCheese looks super sexy in her lingerie and eats an impressive amount of lasagna. Her belly is looking very round these days and gets nice and full by the end of the video. The last few minutes of this video are incredibly hot, as she gets her belly rubbed (and more) while she is super full. I highly recommend this clip!

Response from the author:

I was feeling pretty sexy, all dressed up. Belly was filled to the brim again. At this rate, I should reach my weight goal in no time!! Hands all over everything in this one, my body super sensitive to touch because I'm so full! Happy you enjoyed it dear, thank you for your purchase and review! ❤️ 

Link to review
jackal27

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I could not believe how sexy this video is! I mean yes I’ve noticed Ms MacNCheese has an incredible gain that is matched by her beauty, but the way this clip unfolded was almost too much handle. The way she stuffs herself and talks to her audience, plus talk about some large, sexy burps throughout her meal and that ending was a delicious cherry on top. I don’t want to spoil this clip, just do yourself a favor and buy it, you won’t regret it. 😍🔥🤯

Thank you so much! I had a lot of fun with this one, feeling sexy as hell dressed to the nines!! The coke really helps getting all that air out. I can feel them rolling up from way down under! I couldn't just give you the eating part, that'd be silly and a waste of a perfectly amazing outfit!! ;) Thanks so much for purchasing and reviewing!! ❤️ 

Link to review
Payton

Absolutely incredible! The video started off with so much energy from you and I was like oh where is this going😍then you brought out the two plates and the sexy lingerie and I was in heaven, simply put this video was the best video yet(and that is saying something bc all your videos are amazing) I couldn't rate this video highly enough. Made my day

I'm so happy you liked it and thank you for the compliment as well as your patronage! Your support means the world to me. I literally could not do this without you!! I hope you're doing well love, and thank you for the purchase and review! ❤️ 

Link to review
Tastic1

The sheer enjoyment Ms MacNCheese gets from eating is evident in this clip.

She stuffs her massive belly with forkful after forkful of cheesy lasagne, only stopping to let out some resounding burps. 

Wow, her ability to down family size portions with ease is just stupefying. I am sure she will hit her weight goal soon.

And that bonus end scene? It is the hottest thing that I have seen on this site.  

I was so very hungry! Having to smell it cooking for an hour while trying to take pictures was distracting! We're almost there, I can feel it! Thank you, that was a little sneak peek into our world behind the scenes. I'm so happy you enjoyed it and thank you for reviewing! Muah! ❤️ 

Link to review
Manman91

I have been a fan since day one, and I must say this. The sheeR amount of enjoyment Ms. Mac gets from eating is amazing! The way she puts away the food, the growth of her luscious body, and the way all of her bodily portions keep growing (much like her food portions), is the stuff of legend. 

Your patronage and support thus far have meant the world to me! I totally am a foodie feedee. I love to eat, eat until I can't. I cannot get enough! As a result the pounds keep adding up. And I am enjoying the consequences of my actions. 😈 Thank you love for taking the time to review! ❤️ 

Link to review
gui_33

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The other reviewers are correct, it is such an incredible and sexy video, with an end that is an absolute must buy!

Thank you for your kind words! XoXo 

Link to review
Clyde3000

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

she needs to have her bell rubed more often that was hot , she has a sexy bellybutton I wish he would finger it and slap it  alittle.

If you enjoyed the belly rubbing on that one, then you should check out my POV clips! There's some more bellybutton action in the Taco Bell one. Thank you so much for your purchase and review! Xo ❤️ Xo 

Link to review