4 Screenshots

About This File

☆ WEEK 4  WEIGHTIN ☆

First i step on the scale to update you on what my current weight is ! 

Second I take my new extra long measuring tape to show you how big my belly has gotten in inches..

Third I order my friday night take out!! Pepperoni Pizza AND beer ! (burps included!)

Watch me eat qnd burp for you as i chit chat, ill show you my big belly, play with it a little, jiggle it and slap it just for you ! ;)

Video 1280 x 720 - 25 mins long 

Enjoy! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ms06zaku

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Another great video you look great. You should up the anty and try and drink a carton of heavy cream once a night for a week. That should produce some results hell a month on that stuff could see another stone on that beautiful belly 😍 

Link to review
Quatering09

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I am really glad I bought this. First video I've bought from her and I'm happy to say it definitely won't be the last. 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘

Link to review
Guest Shapesnsounds

What more could you want? A beautiful girl who enjoys pizza and beer and plays with her belly while she devours it all. Lovely stuff ❤

Link to review
pplover

What a great video. We see cookie weigh in after her fourth week on the site. After that she enjoys some pizza and beer. She definitely enjoys eating on cam for us and really pushes herself to the limit. Great video and she really is having fun with it.

Link to review
Guest Mrfeedher

She definitely had a new fan in me! Love her voice and that belly! Cheers to more fat 

Link to review