8 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Teasing. Instructions for satisfaction. Hedonism. Belly play. Lotion. Dirty talk. . ~5 minutes

There's few things Casey loves more than sitting at home, stuffing her bottomless gut and knowing that you are all home fantasizing about her ... Sit down with Casey as she explores her huge, swollen, FULL body. Listen as she tells you how nothing fits her anymore, how she's growing so rapidly that she can't even keep up. But that's okay, she knows you love it. You just keep making her fatter and fatter for your own pleasure, don't you? Casey explores her body, highlighting each new bit of flab.... she pulls out her lotion and rubs that gut making it nice and soft. She dreams of the day that lotion on her belly becomes your cum for her to scoop up with her greedy fingers and put in her mouth like a good hog. Casey wants to know how good she makes you feel....how hard you get knowing this is only the beginning for her. She's only going to get bigger and bigger for you. She knows you love it. 

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Curvage Model
On 9/13/2020 at 10:00 AM, Bellend69420 said:

Casey you are hot hot hot!!! I fucking adore your videos and noone can get me turned on like you!! Keep it up you gorgeous fatty and don’t you dare stop growing!! Lots of love piggy🐷💘

Heheheh thank you love! I looove hearing that I turn you on ;) Happy you enjoyed!

On 9/13/2020 at 7:54 PM, Ljj said:

So freakin hot Casey

Thanks so much handsome ❤️ 

Guest Marshall7

Posted

@Curvage Casey It's crazy how much smaller your belly and double chin is here just a short time ago! Still need to get this one though! So HOT! 😍 Such a tease! ;) 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.