8 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Teasing. Instructions for satisfaction. Hedonism. Belly play. Lotion. Dirty talk. . ~5 minutes

There's few things Casey loves more than sitting at home, stuffing her bottomless gut and knowing that you are all home fantasizing about her ... Sit down with Casey as she explores her huge, swollen, FULL body. Listen as she tells you how nothing fits her anymore, how she's growing so rapidly that she can't even keep up. But that's okay, she knows you love it. You just keep making her fatter and fatter for your own pleasure, don't you? Casey explores her body, highlighting each new bit of flab.... she pulls out her lotion and rubs that gut making it nice and soft. She dreams of the day that lotion on her belly becomes your cum for her to scoop up with her greedy fingers and put in her mouth like a good hog. Casey wants to know how good she makes you feel....how hard you get knowing this is only the beginning for her. She's only going to get bigger and bigger for you. She knows you love it. 

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

Who doesn't love to be teased by a giant growing beauty!? Casey is completely irrisistable and so fucking lovely! Her voice is always perfectly sensual and just enhances the sexual experience. Cum listen to Casey get you hard as a rock and make you continue to fall in love with her growing gorgeous body! 😍

Link to review
ZAIZEK

masterpiece every time! I could only hold for 2:30 , sexiest feedee ever ❤️ 5/5 as always 

Link to review
Hank Scorpio

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Casey loves to tease us and we sure love to be teased by her! She’s mine and everyone else’s favourite fat hog and she details how much she’s grown. She really has gotten so freakin fat!! That ginormous belly, mammoth tits, thick and soft thighs and ass and a ton of rolls all over her body. Not to mention that ever growing triple chin. 

Casey then rubs oil over her belly, thighs and tits to get them nice and perfectly soft. As she says, if only it was us doing it! And you’ll definitely want to watch to know what Casey wants us to do ;) I cummed everywhere lol. 

This is such a great clip at an amazing price. Treat yourself this weekend and buy it now! ❤️❤️

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Casey didn't lie when she said this clip would break the internet. If there was a sexiness per minute stat out there, these short and sexy clips would rank threw the roof. She's knows the perfect ways to tease you with her ever-growing fat body. And she's just getting started

Link to review
Bellend69420

Another amazing clip from Casey!! She never fails to deliver and incredible feedee experience. If you like your girls to be fat pigs and you like them talking about how blubbery they’ve grown then it doesn’t get better than Casey, best fatty out there by far!!❤️

Link to review
jackal27

Once again Casey shows us here that she will not settle and become stagnant. While her powerful appetite continues her growth in the fat department, her brain is clearly hard at work creating fresh and insanely sexy content, that is clearly seen in this latest clip. Listening to Casey basically give some great Instructions for Satisfaction while she rubs lotion on her belly stating how horny she is knowing that her massive rolls are making us horny too, there seems to be an overload of orgasmic content. I just can’t fathom the level of sexy once Casey nears and crosses the 300 milestone. Until then, buy and enjoy this hot clip.😍🔥🤯

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

The best tease I’ve ever seen, Casey definitely makes you fall in love with her as she caresses and slaps that big belly and rubs all her curves. You must buy this now! If I could give this 10 stars I would in an instant!❤️😍❤️

Link to review
Tastic1

Casey takes it to the next level with 5 solid minutes of fat play and dirty talk.

Incredible clip that demands to be rewatched again and again. :) 

Link to review
Guest st.makiavelli

absolutely one of the hottest clips on this website this girl is a stunner and all i can think about is her big velumptious gut. ughhhhhh

Link to review
jpark786

You really are just a big, fat, gluttonous, lazy, horny tease aren't you?! You really do know how much we love that ever growing blob you call a body. And speaking of blobs, if you keep up your ravenous descent to hoghood and more, we hope you do, then your going to be a colossal jiggling wobbling blob of flesh before you even turn 30. And despite how much you know we love your sexy ever growing body, the one person who loves it even more, is YOU. You love how big your getting. You love the admiration and love from your adoring fans. You love how turned on you make all of us. And all of that just makes you hornier than anyone of us, doesn't it?! I bet it does. 😍🤤

Link to review
Guest Chubbylover97

The way Casey talks and rubs her belly is so fucking hot. 

Ps Casey this makes me cum so hard 😍

Link to review