Cookies 'n' Heavy Cream: A Heavy Cream Chug

$11.99

(5 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

It's a cookies 'n' cream kinda day! By @1:50, I'm already melting as I eat some ice cream cookie sandwiches, and @4:00 I'm creaming my jeans. I continue to eat up the rest of the 12 sandwiches which total 720 calories in all. @6:42 I warm up my belly for my carton of cream with a good rub, and then I stand up at @8:46 to give you a look at my pre-cream body. @9:10 I break out the carton, and by @14:31 I've sucked down all 1920 calories of heavy cream! I show off my after belly as I'm practically dripping down my thighs. Yum! Chatting, jiggling, and giggling the whole time of course ❤️ 

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Upthendown2

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Oh my god!!!   One of the best videos I've seen!  She I dont think stops jiggling the whole video.  As she eating her ice cream cookies i thinks she goes faster the more she puts in her belly.  Then when she starts drinking the heavy cream is just incredible. She enjoys it so much.  I could watch her drink a cartoon everyday.  Then at the end when shes standing there in just her bra and panties!!!  Well there no words to describe it!!

Response from the author:

😘

Link to review
DangOhDang

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

By the near end of this video, with GGG desperately pouring drops of heavy cream down her gullet, moaning and groaning for more like a sad cow begging for more, it's clear there's no going back. Her belly is bloated and ever-growing, her chins are beginning to multiply, her absolute monstrous desire for more treats to fill her up is growing only more intense. This is a fantastic addition to GGG's previous work of fulfilling her mission of becoming everyone's favorite cream-filled cow goddess.

Let's get her over 200 lbs. Let's fill that belly more. Only good can come from this goddess of girth getting fatter and fatter. No going back now. 

Damn, this is hot. “Sad little cow” you make me sound pathetic, like I have a white coat with black spots or something 😉❤️

Link to review
Likynoth

Watching this beautiful lady greedily devour Oreos and chug cream was a great way to end the day. Hands down one of the best models on Curvage. 

Link to review
Zeep

You have the belly of someone who's filled it to the brim with fattening foods 100 times  😈 Fantastic video and loved you showing us your bloated figure standing up!

Link to review
Guest lesserhawk

This is such a fantastic video - the things that stand out to me are the increasing stretch marks showing on the inner thighs, they seem to be spreading out over more and more areas every time i see them! And the jiggle of her boobs - when she bounces, the movement ripples through her chest for a few seconds afterwards, and it's magnificent!

But the moment that makes this video an absolute must buy is near the end - when having downed so much cream, only the last few drops are left - but this greedy girl wants EVERY last drop! She whimpers as she upturns the carton, quivering with pleasure as each thick drop lands on her tongue - it is such a beautiful sight, as gluttony and desire just seems to consume her being for a moment.

Big recommend!!! 

Oh, I’m sort of embarrassed... 😈💦

Link to review