7 Screenshots

About This File

Slutty Susan is back and she's poppin buttons more than ever!!

Just another day at the office for Susan.. another day of throwing her pen off the desk just so she can bend over infront of her co-workers.. another day of scoffing her slutty face with fastfood and anything in sight..another day of sucking on milkshakes with those fake slutty lips of hers.. and another day of pushing her tits out just so she can spend more time in Mr Reynolds office.

Slutty Susan doesn't give a fuck and does exactly what she pleases!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Such a sexy theme and I love how the buttons kept popping off thanks to your huge gut. Not sure how much longer this outfit can last with how much of a porker you are becoming day by day, but I look forward to a growing Slutty Susan with a bigger belly, bum and above all else appetite in the future ;) 

Link to review

" Susan Slattery ! My office right now , and do your bloody shirt up for gods sake young lady. Right Susan you are by far the naughtiest of all the naughty girls who have ever set foot in this building. Productivity is at an all time low, cant get the reps out of the office!! turns out the mail Y.T.S boy who was going  missing for hours and nobody knew where he was had locked himself in the toilets god only knows what he was doing in there. Youve turned this office into a bloody bawdy carry on film, my wife wants you out immediately and i agree .. Susan what are doing Susan get your hands of mr this instant oooh Susan oooh  what was it you wanted a rise , new car oooh Susan you Naughty Naughty young lady..hahaha ( Sid James Laugh) . X 

Link to review
Guest Professor Foodie

This latest video of Goddess Shar's is irresistible (and already one of my favorites). Her outfit is perfect (including the eyeglasses) and the size of the white blouse is perfect (love all the repeated sounds of it popping open) -- really shows off Shar's bulging belly. She eats a huge lunch, all the while flirting with the camera. Wait till you see her belly overflowing that tight black skirt. She looks amazing -- so sexy, bigger and more beautiful than ever! Thank you, Shar!

Link to review
Guest Ekatzeko

One of sexiest she's ever done! After re-watching the original, you can really appreciate this one. It's more than captivating.

Link to review
Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Loving this sequel shar, I have reviewed quite a few of your vids now and they keep on getting better the bigger you get. In this one her character slutty Susan tucks into a little snack 😂 just kidding a big meal. Amazing especially when she pops her bulging belly out near the end. Plus is slutty Susan for hire? I wish she worked in my place of work. Looking amazing shar.

Link to review
Guest jarhead78

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This video is so erotic and decadent with  Shar is at her alluringly beautiful, voluptuous best.

The sight of her burgeoning hefty curves stretching that black skirt to the limit as she mercilessly devours all that food is mindblowingly arousing.

The look Shar gives the camera at 7:44 will make you go weak at the knees - smouldering! 

Link to review