Trying On My Old Skinny Clothes

$5.99

(2 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Button popping, squeezing and jiggling. Need I say more?
I have gained a whopping 100lbs since the beginning of my journey, and along the way I have donated most of the clothing I deemed too small. . .But I still have a few leftover.

In this clip you can watch me force my fat body into clothing I haven't worn in months, maybe even years - ripping buttons just to escape the tight clothing that becomes stuck on me.

From tank tops, to dresses, to sweatshirts - enjoy watching me struggle to fit into each and show you how every roll of fat protruding from what was once comfortable clothing.

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘

Link to review
xTom420

This is a super hot video seeing how tight everything is on you I love your belly and think your tattoos look sick !! definitely recommend getting this video especially for the price and what you get seeing Rosie from every angle struggling to fit into clothes that are a little tight aha. The black dress you tried on looked so hot and how your belly was poking out aha too bad you couldn’t do it up lol I can’t wait to see you bigger trying on some of the same clothes in this video some look very tight already aha keep up the good work Rosie ! 😊❤️

Link to review