6 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Mutual weight gain. Male weight gain. Female feeder. Teasing. Mild fat shame. Weight gain encouragement. Belly play. Jiggles. ~11 minutes

For years, this has been one of Casey's most highly requested clips - a mutual weight gain video. Coincidentally, Casey has noticed someone getting fatter recently....and for once, it's not her. It's YOU. Like damn, you've really packed on the pounds recently haven't you? I mean, I guess it was inevitable. Watching Casey gorge herself on fatty foods day after day....seeing the pure bliss that gaining brings her. It was only a matter of time before your weight skyrocketed too. A few lbs here and there turned into a hundred, didn't it fatty? You better have your snacks ready because Casey is about to talk you through your sexiest feeding yet. Don't worry, if you're a good piggy and eat all your treats she will make sure to get you off after. She knows how hard it is for you to reach ... Everyone is so worried about you guys. You've both exploded with flab since you started dating. Who would've ever thought Casey's feeder would end up even FATTER than her?  Eat up big boy, this is only the beginning for you. 

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

PhillyDanTheG

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

definitely worth it... if this is your kinda thing, you’re all set, and if it isn't, you still get great content with casey's lingerie and her beautiful fat bursting out. and i’m certain that it’ll get you somewhat entertained with the mutual gain idea if it's your first time seeing something like this. this gets my approval 🔥

Link to review
slowburn

If this is your sort of thing, this clip is a must see. It's top shelf all the way. Casey did a wonderful job with this one, and if you don't want to put on a bunch of weight after seeing it I don't know what to tell you. Even if you're not into it, you'll want to.

Link to review
Hank Scorpio

Another perfect clip from Casey!! Casey is just making the best content ever right now and it gets better and better! Casey is wearing maybe her sexiest piece of lingerie here. She is literally bursting out of it! Piles of thick flab rolls everywhere - all over her belly, back and sides - and those boobs are so freakin’ big and flabby now. Casey is pure 100% blubber and softness now. Absolute perfection!! 

Here Casey does a mutual gainer video. And she plays it absolutely perfectly!! She’s really cute, supportive and sexy in enjoying and encouraging her partners gain so they become mutual gainers. I was playing along and Casey would definitely be the perfect sexy feeder! She knows how to be fed and how to feed. 

Definitely buy this clip and indulge in Casey being your fat, sexy, obese feeder 😊❤️

Link to review
jackal27

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

So first off let me just say I started this video having doubts about the theme of this video. And as soon as the clip began, immediately those doubts disappeared. So for one Casey is looking bigger as always, but the way her luscious flat is bursting and squeezing its way through her lingerie that was too small for her several pounds ago, it’s so damn arousing. Then, even though she’s role playing as if we are her boyfriend who ended up getting as fat or fatter than her, there is something so sexy about Casey nearly naked, fat shown off front and center talking to us as if were her lover and how hot she feels that we’re fat together. I couldn’t help feel how turned on I was getting. Definitely A nice clip to mix things up, and worth your while. 😍🔥

Link to review
Jay Rock

This is apparently something Casey wasn't really super into before, but you wouldn't know it from watching this! Either she's gotten into it, or she's just really good at acting, I don't know, but what I do know is that this is a super hot video. :D 

Link to review
plushush

I’ve always had a major weakness for feeder-turned-feedee scenarios, so this clip was an absolute blessing. Having fantasized about burying my fit body in lard for some time now, Casey’s fit to fat transformation has been a huge inspiration. It adds an extra weight to her performance, and god, does it hit HARD. She blends fat shaming and encouragement in perfect proportion as she jiggles and jostles her near-naked, ever-softening body, and you can’t not just give in. Casey is a phenomenal influence for any hardbodies who are looking to soften up, and I can only hope she continues to grow and encourage others to follow her example.

Link to review
Mrbobjoeman

I’ve been a fan of mutual gaining videos for awhile, and this has to be one of the best ones I’ve seen. It just checks all of the boxes for what makes a video great, and Casey looks hot as ever in it. I’m not even really big into being humiliated, but for some reason she was able to really get me into it. Highly recommend if you’re into this genre, and if you’re not sure and think you might be it’s definitely worth it.

Link to review
Guest Ljj

I went into this video with an open mind even though mutual gaining isn't my thing. And I can tell you I am sure glad I did. Casey knocks this out of the park. Great role play, and even if you aren't into it, there's more. Casey shows off her 4 pack of flabs she's been working on day and night. In her pink lingerie that she is literally bursting out of. And don't worry, there's plenty of jiggle in this clip as well 😏

Link to review