5 Screenshots

About This File

I saw this cake in the shop and I simply couldn't resist wanting to try and see how much I could possibly eat for you !Β 

Watch me firstΒ measure my belly with (my new extra long tape measure πŸ˜‰) before I enjoy stuffing my little piggy face with cake.. how much can i eat?Β 

After i get stuffed to the max, watch me feeling floats and full.. i had to lay down for a lottle while..

Lastly watch me re measure my belly for you.. has it grown and how much ? Tune in the find out πŸ˜‰Β 

21 Mins long -Β 1280 x 720Β 

Other Files from Cookie_BBW πŸ’œ

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Matty_

Sitting her soft, heavy self down, Cookie begins to consume the dense cake (looks like it weighs about 10lbs) 😳😏 Her belly has ballooned when she’s finished eatingΒ as much as she can. Keep pushing Cookie expanding further to make even more room in your super-heavy tummy. Would love to have helped with tummy rubs loveΒ and encouragedΒ you, i’m sure you would have finished all of it ☺️ Awesome clip!! πŸ™πŸ»

F9B481D4-6879-4AB2-BF03-853B91F280A0.jpeg

934A4850-331D-4CB0-B7A7-A785F6312866.jpeg

444E6F90-DD2C-4833-9F9E-783E988CABCF.jpeg

Link to review