3 Screenshots

About This File

A wet t-shirt clip! Watch my shirt cling to every curve and roll like saran wrap. Some fat chat included as well!

If you like this video feel free to like, comment, rate, and review.

If you are having issues playing this clip just message me! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

David8tor

It's been a while and wow you have gotten bigger! Love this video showing off your belly and body in a wet t shirt! My kind of Wet T Shirt Contest I would love to watch over and over again! I do recommend a little bit more lighting but other then that, you are good! :D

Link to review
Phat94

If you're into this, if you prefer the tease of seeing a great fat gut barely covered by a soaked t-shirt, this is for you.

The shower is only on very briefly to get the shirt wet through, and so thankfully we can hear Taytay talking for the rest of the video, and hear her fat body lewdly slapping against itself as she wiggles her hips.

She definitely knows how to move her body to best show off how HUGE she is getting. It's a treat to see her proudly run her hands over her mountainous curves. That t-shirt isn't hiding anything!

A very naughty video, so long as you can appreciate more than simply a bare belly. I appreciate Taytay making a variety of videos!

Link to review